Ultrasonic Lipo Cavitation: Before and After Care
Ultrasonic Lipo Cavitation: What to Know Before and After Cavi Lipo Treatment
At Smooth Synergy Medical Spa, NYC, we consider you an equal partner in the success of your treatment. In order to achieve optimal Cavi Lipo results, please review our Pre and Post-Care Instructions for Ultrasonic Lipo Cavitation:
Before Scheduling Cavi Lipo Treatment
Notify Smooth Synergy if you are pregnant or have thrombosis, phlebitis, a seizure disorder/s, cancer, metal plate or implants and/or a pacemaker or other electrical device implant. They are contraindicated to Ultrasonic Lipo Cavitation and another treatment from our comprehensive menu should be selected to meet your skincare goals.
The Day of Your Session
- Hydrate well before arriving for your appointment.
Post-Care for Cavi Lipo
- Ultrasonic Lipo Cavitation is a fat-metabolizing and detoxifying procedure. Therefore, the most important post-care advice is to maintain adequate hydration levels.
- Eat a low-fat, low-carbohydrate and low-sugar diet for 24 hours, in order to aid in fat metabolism.
- Cardio exercise is also encouraged to improve detox.
- Avoid alcohol and nicotine for 24 hours.
- Avoid saunas, hot tubs or extreme temperatures for 24 hours.
- Showering and cleansing the treatment area is allowed immediately.
- You may return to normal activity following treatment.
- Most side effects from the treatment should not be cause for alarm. Symptoms are usually minor and should subside in time, as a normal part of the healing process.
- Although uncommon, some people experience a detoxification reaction similar to a deep tissue massage. Symptoms include fatigue, nausea and drowsiness, which usually resolves within 1-2 days. Maintaining adequate hydration levels can minimize this effect.
- If you are concerned about any aspect of your post-treatment recovery, please call Smooth Synergy at 212-397-0111.
Ultrasonic Lipo Cavitation is highly effective for:
- Smoothing the surface of the skin
- Lifting and defining the body
- Revealing a shapely contour
- Targeting stubborn cellulite
You will notice immediate results after your first session, including smoother, tighter and more toned skin. After a series of sessions, you will see:
- Increased skin elasticity
- Improved skin texture
- A reduction in cellulite
- A loss of inches in the treatment area
- A lifted and more defined figure
We generally recommend a series of around 8-10 sessions, followed by a maintenance program to be determined by you and the esthetician.
Can we send your inbox some beauty?
Be the first to get beauty tips, the latest updates, and exclusive content straight to your email inbox.
Request Your Consultation Today
What Sets Smooth Synergy Apart?
- Established in 2002, as one the first Medical Spas in NYC
- Cutting-edge cosmetic services
- Creators of beauty treatments like the Fanny Facial
- True synergy including layering skincare modalities
- Respect for your individual skincare goals (no judgments)
- Experienced, licensed estheticians
- Medical Director, Dr. George, on site, ready to meet your skincare needs
- Real solutions and superior results