Ultrasonic Cavitation vs Coolsculpting for Fat Removal
Without a doubt, Cavi-Lipo and Coolsculpting are two top fat removal solutions. So how do you decide whether Coolsculpting or Ultrasonic Lipo Cavitation is best for your body contouring concerns? We’ll drill down on the differences between both in our Treatment Guide: Ultrasonic Cavitation vs Coolsculpting.
Coolsculpting or Ultrasonic Lipo Cavitation? What’s Better?
Before we get to the differences between Coolsculpting and Ultrasonic Lipo Cavitation, let’s discuss their similarities. Both treatments are:
- A noninvasive alternative to liposuction
- Work by eliminating fat cells
- Boast less recovery time and side effects than surgery
What’s the Difference between Ultrasonic Fat Reduction and Coolsculpting?
Yes, both treatments permanently remove fat cells. However, they achieve body contouring results differently:
Coolsculpting: As the name implies, Coolsculpting uses controlled cooling to freeze fat cells (called Cryolipolysis). This process kills the cells by causing them to collapse. Once they’ve collapsed, other cells come in to consume them.
Ultrasonic Liposuction: A Cavi Lipo session uses three distinct modalities to target stubborn fat:
- The first modality is ultrasound, which uses low frequency sound waves to permanently destroy fat cells.
- The second is radiofrequency, which uses a thermal effect to heat the skin and cause collagen tissues to regroup and contract, creating a lifting effect.
- The third is microcurrent, which uses low levels of energy to repair skin at a cellular level.
Following treatment, the fat cells are reabsorbed by the body’s lymphatic system.
Cavitation or Cryolipolysis? Which is Best?
We consider Cavi-Lipo to be superior to Coolsculpting for the following reasons:
- Yes, both treatments boast less pain, risks, side-effects, downtime and recovery than surgery. However, Ultrasonic Cavitation is much more gentle and is associated with fewer side effects than Coolsculpting. The risks with Cryolipolysis are due to the body’s exposure to cold temperatures.
- Following a Cavi-Lipo session, you will see immediate results. On the other hand, Coolsculpting can take weeks to work.
- While both treatments destroy fat, Ultrasonic Lipo does so much more to contour the body. As stated above, Radiofrequency and Microcurrent are also included in this three-pronged approach to body-sculpting and fat burning. As a result, it’s a great option to tighten, tone and repair skin at the cellular level.
- Generally speaking, the Cavi-Lipo cost per session is less than the Coolsculpting price.
Where to Get Cavi-Lipo Near Me? Why Choose Smooth Synergy MedSpa NYC?
Since 2002, Smooth Synergy Cosmedical Spa in Midtown Manhattan, NYC has offered a comprehensive menu of body contouring solutions, including Ultrasonic Lipo Cavitation. Please reach out to us at 212-397-0111 to speak with an Expert in Beauty about which fat burning treatment is right for you.