PRP Therapy: Vampire Wing Lift
Vampire Wing Lift NYC: Restore a Youthful Look to the Labia with PRP Therapy
As we age or experience life events, like childbirth, the labia majora can suffer changes too. The Vampire Wing Lift takes advantage of the same regenerative healing factors as the Vampire Facelift to add volume and restore color to the labia. The look is natural and youthful. The goal is a re-found confidence in your appearance.
The Vampire Wing Lift offers a nonsurgical, minimally invasive option for improving the look and feel of the skin and soft tissue of the labia, as well as increasing sensation in the outer vulva area. This tissue building response is the result of Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy (PRP) and Hyaluronic Acid Fillers.
Benefits of Vampire Wing Lift
- Stimulates collagen production
- Plumps labial tissue
- Improves blood flow
- Enhances color
- Tightens the vulva area
- Improves skin’s tone and texture
- Increases sensitivity
- Quick and safe with minimal discomfort
Vampire Wing Lift FAQs
Physicians have been successfully using Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy since the 70’s in surgical, orthopedic and nonsurgical applications to promote healing due to injury (pro athletes like Kobe Bryant, Tiger Woods, and Maria Sharapova have used it). In 2011, Dr. Charles Runels, MD pioneered the use of PRP in cosmetic applications, introducing the Vampire Facelift® procedure (made famous by Kim Kardashian).
Platelet Rich Plasma is a growth factor found in our own blood that’s rich in proteins and healing factors. Just as it can repair the skin from injury, a PRP injection can restore skin on many areas of the body, including the labia. The results are an increase in cell turnover and soft-tissue remodeling for a more youthful appearance.
The procedure is actually quite simple. A treatment takes around 30 minutes.
- The Vampire Wing Lift starts with a blood draw from your arm. The platelets are extracted from the blood using a superior centrifuge to isolate the protein-rich growth factors.
- While the platelets are being extracted, a numbing cream is applied to the labia.
- Next, Dr. George will assess your skin to determine the best places to inject Juvederm cosmetic filler and PRP for maximum results.
- The Juvederm is injected into these predetermined places in the upper two-thirds of the labia majora to add volume. This is followed by the PRP injection.
You will see noticeable results following treatment, including an immediate plumping action, increased color in the area, as well as smoother and more youthful skin. Collagen growth and skin renewal will continue over the next few months and your skin will continue to transform. If more volume is desired, you can retreat with Juvederm within 10 days. Maintenance may be needed, depending on your desired treatment outcomes.
The Vampire Wing Lift does increase sensation in the outer vulva area. If sexual pleasure or vaginal atrophy are an issue, it’s great to pair the Wing Lift with the Orgasm Shot, another PRP therapy designed for the vagina. Additional blood for the O-Shot can be drawn during the same appointment. The PRP will, then, be injected into the clitoris and inside the vagina. This works to increase sensitivity with the goal of improving sexual satisfaction.
Perhaps, you’re like some of our clients and feel a bit squeamish about the idea of an injection in the vaginal area. We are here to put you at ease. Our special Benzocaine Lidocaine Tetracaine (BLT) cream ensures that the area is numb and that the treatment is as pain free as possible. In fact, if you’ve had dental work, it’s a similar experience. Some women experience minor discomfort during the five minute that it takes to inject the Juvederm and PRP. After the treatment, patients can immediately return to normal activity with minimal or no side effects. Some women experience soreness at the injection site after treatment.
To put it simply: yes! The Vampire Wing Lift™ is a minimally-invasive alternative to labiaplasty. As such, it offers vaginal rejuvenation without the cutting, risks and downtime associated with cosmetic surgery. Further, because it works with your body’s own blood, it is completely natural.
Smooth Synergy’s Medical Director, Dr. George Liakeas, has been trained and certified by the inventor of the Vampire Wing Lift, Dr. Charles Runels, M.D. This expertise, along with experience performing hundreds of successful Vampire procedures, makes Dr. George uniquely qualified to administer the Wing Lift and provide you with superior results.
Smooth Synergy Medical Spa has long been at the forefront of minimally-invasive and highly effective sexual rejuvenation therapies for both men and women. The Vampire WingLift is part of our comprehensive menu of treatments to improve sexual and pelvic health. Call us at 212-209-0691 to schedule a consultation. One of our experts is here to listen to your concerns and make a treatment plan that are right for you.
- Vampire WingLift is a simple and effective 30 minute procedure.
- The richest growth factors in the blood, called PRP’s, are extracted from the blood and injected with a tiny needle into the labia.
- Triggers the body’s natural ability to heal and promote collagen production.
- Amplifies and rejuvenates vaginal tissue.
- Use of numbing cream assures a comfortable treatment.
- A “lunchtime” procedure with no post treatment downtime.
- Yearly maintenance assures long-lasting results.