Ultrasonic Lipo Cavitation Treatments
Ultrasonic Lipo Cavitation NYC: Non-Surgical, Long Lasting Results for Tightened, Toned Skin
It’s a fact. After puberty, 90% of women will develop cellulite. And this sad truth doesn’t make it any easier to live with bumpy, lumpy fat deposits on your body. If cottage cheese thighs or dimples on the butt have overstayed their welcome, Ultrasonic Lipo Cavitation (Cavi Lipo) is a great way to achieve spot fat reduction for good. This highly effective, non-invasive treatment targets specific areas of unwanted fat — and offers long-lasting results in a short period of time. So get set to reveal smooth, ready-to-bare skin, New York City! It’s possible with Ultrasonic Lipo Cavitation!
Benefits of Ultrasonic Lipo Cavitation
- Quick and easily tolerated
- FDA approved
- No downtime
- Noninvasive alternative to Liposuction
- Improves blood circulation
- Promotes cellular turnover and collagen production
- Smooths the surface of the skin
- Lifts and defines the body
- Reveals a shapely contour
- Targets stubborn cellulite
Before and After
Ultrasonic Lipo Cavitation (also called Cavi Lipo, Ultra Cavitation, Ultrasonic Liposuction, Ultrasonic Cavi Lipo or Ultrasound Cavitation) is essentially like a nonsurgical, pain-free liposuction treatment. To achieve cellulite reduction, the fat cells are destroyed, and the skin is tightened through strengthening and restructuring of existing collagen. This works to lift sagging skin, reduce wrinkles and stretch marks, as well as define and contour the body.
A Cavi Lipo sessions does triple duty with three modalities that penetrate deep within the skin to target stubborn fat:
- The first modality is Ultrasound, which destroys fat cells using low frequency sound waves.
- The second is Radio Frequency (RF), which uses a gentle thermal effect to heat the skin and cause collagen tissues to regroup and contract, which creates a lifting effect.
- The third is Microcurrent, which uses low levels of energy to repair skin at a cellular level.
We all know the hallmarks of cellulite: dimples on the butt; inner thigh fat pockets; ripply, bumpy thighs that resist our efforts to diet and exercise. So why does it happen in the first place? Cellulite forms when dermal elasticity is lost in the criss-cross network of connective tissue, as well as when excess fat is stored in the subcutaneous layer of fat below the skin.
It’s largely genetic, although weight gain and aging can also exacerbate cellulite. Specifically, excess weight can push on and weaken connective tissue, which can make cellulite deposits appear more prominent. Additionally, aging results in hormone fluctuations, which slow collagen production, weaken connective tissue and cause blood vessel receptors to work less efficiently. This results in decreased blood circulation, as well as less oxygen and nutrition reaching the area. Toxins begin to build up in the fat cells. Then, the enlarged fat cells protrude through weakened connective tissue, making cellulite more visible.
Unfortunately, once cellulite develops, it has a tendency to protrude and linger, in the form of distinct pockets of fat and cellulite dimples on the body.
Cavi Lipo is a highly effective body slimming, body contouring and skin firming treatment for many areas of the body. Put simply, cavitation cellulite removal benefits any area of the body that accumulates stubborn fat. Typically, it’s used for cellulite on the thighs, buttocks or legs, but also has efficacy on the stomach, abdomen or under the arms.
Cavitation refers to the scientific process that happens when Ultrasound is delivered under the skin to break down fatty tissue. Ultrasonic energy combines a thermal effect with cyclical sound pressure to target the interstitial fluids of the fat cells in the subcutaneous layer of fat. This process results in is what’s known as “the cavitation effect”, in which the contents of the fat cells slowly alternate between expansion and contraction, in response to the energy. As a result, the fat cells react to the slow adjustment in pressure and eventually implode. As the fat cells break apart, their contents are dispersed into the surrounding tissue and are reabsorbed into the body. Once a fat cell is destroyed, it cannot return.
Ultrasonic Lipo Cavitation is a great body slimming, body sculpting and skin firming treatment. You will notice immediate results after your first session. Skin will be smoother, tighter and more toned. After a series of sessions, you will see increased skin elasticity, a reduction in cellulite and a loss of inches in the treated area. Another benefit is that it stimulates lymphatic drainage, which removes toxins from the body and aids in fat metabolism.
Cavi Lipo sessions are actually quite simple and completely noninvasive. It can take anywhere from 45-60 minutes, depending on the treatment area. A small amount of gel is applied to the targeted area. Our esthetician uses a handheld transducer attached to the non surgical Lipo Cavitation machine to gently massage the skin. The energy that is released targets the fat cells deep within the skin without causing damage to surrounding tissue.
Ultrasonic Lipo Cavitation is noninvasive, so it should be pain free. There’s no downtime, and you can return to normal activity immediately following the procedure.
Ultra Cavitation Lipo works without surgery, making it a safe alternative to liposuction. It’s important to note that any Ultrasonic Lipo Cavitation side effects are due to the body processing the broken-down fat. Headaches and fatigue can occur, as toxins are released from the body via their urine or stool. To minimize these symptoms, it is essential to remain hydrated and avoid drinking alcohol, in order to assist the body in flushing out these toxins. Cardio exercise will also help remove the broken-down fat. Ultrasonic Lipo Cavitation is contraindicated for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Some smoothing and toning benefit can be seen immediately; however, most clients choose to come in more regularly to target stubborn areas of fat. We generally recommend a series of around 8-10 sessions, followed by a maintenance program to be determined by you and the esthetician.
Ultrasonic cavitation cost depends on the extent of the treatment area, as well as desired results. It’s best to discuss a treatment plan with a skincare professional at Smooth Synergy, in order to ascertain the cost of Cavi Lipo treatment.
Smooth Synergy Manhattan Medical Spa helps you battle cellulite, stretch marks, and unwanted fat with Ultrasonic Lipo Cavitation. Non-surgical lipo cavitation offers long lasting results that have our clients raving about this popular NYC spa treatment. We also offer other proven body contouring treatments, including Endermologie, Microcurrent Body Lift and Thermo Trim Body Wrap. To find out which treatment is best for your specific concerns, call us at 212-397-0111. An Expert in Beauty is here to create an individualized treatment plan that’s right for you.
- Ultrasonic Lipo Cavitation is a simple and effective 45-60 minute treatment.
- Three modalities penetrate deep within the skin to target stubborn fat:
- The first modality is ultrasound, which destroys fat cells using low frequency sound waves.
- The second is radiofrequency, which gently heats the skin and causes collagen tissues to regroup and contract, in order to create a tightening and firming effect.
- The third is microcurrent, which uses low levels of energy to repair skin at a cellular level.
- These processes sparks a whole host of strong regenerative processes, including:
- Encouraging blood circulation to nourish and oxygenate the skin,
- Improving lymphatic drainage to eliminate toxins and aid in fat metabolism,
- Promoting cellular turnover,
- Boosting collagen production.
- Begin with a series of 8-10 sessions to target areas of stubborn cellulite and fat deposits.
- Follow this series with a maintenance schedule determined by you and your esthetician.
Can we send your inbox some beauty?
Be the first to get beauty tips, the latest updates, and exclusive content straight to your email inbox.
Request Your Consultation Today
What Sets Smooth Synergy Apart?
- Established in 2002, as one the first Medical Spas in NYC
- Cutting-edge cosmetic services
- Creators of beauty treatments like the Fanny Facial
- True synergy including layering skincare modalities
- Respect for your individual skincare goals (no judgments)
- Experienced, licensed estheticians
- Medical Director, Dr. George, on site, ready to meet your skincare needs
- Real solutions and superior results