RF Microneedling Neck and Chest
RF Microneedling Neck and Chest | PiXel8-RF
RF Microneedling for Neck and Chest is the complete package. It’s great for the”three T’s” — tone, texture and tightening of the skin. Learn more about the best RF Microneedling Neck and Chst treatment, offered by Smooth Synergy Med Spa in NYC.
Microneedling with Radiofrequency Benefits
- Safe and effective
- Quick lunchtime procedure
- Minimal downtime
- Maximum comfort
- Sparks collagen and elastin
- Promotes cellular turnover
- Noninvasive alternative to cosmetic surgery
- Targets many top skincare concerns from wrinkles to skin laxity to uneven skin texture and tone
Microneedling with Radiofrequency Before and After
RF Microneedling for Neck and Chest FAQs
Before we get to RF Micrneedling for Neck and Chest, let’s talk about what the power of two treatments used together.
Let’s start with Microneedling…
A Microneedling device holds a network of super fine needles. During the procedure, it makes micro-injury at customizable depths. This sparks the body’s healing response and a powerful process of skin repair. As a result, collagen and elastin are boosted and cellular turnover is prompted over time.
Now, add Radiofrequency…
Radiofrequency uses bipolar RF energy at a specific wavelength, in order to gently heat the deeper layers of the skin. During the procedure, it enters the pathways created by the microchannels, in order to cause collagen and elastin fibers to contract and regroup. As a result, this process works gradually to lift and tighten the skin at the dermal layer of the skin.
The answer lies in the fact that the skin on the neck and chest is thinner than other areas of the body. As a result, the skin on the neck and chest has fewer reparative oil glands and less fat to plump it up. Additionally, the skin on the neck is continuously exposed, making it vulnerable to sun damage. Further, people have a tendency to neglect the skin on the neck and chest. While skincare regimens for the face are common, we tend to forget to care for the neck or chest area. Finally, add the natural course of aging and you have a recipe for:
- Wrinkly neck and chest skin
- Deep creases and folds,
- Crepey skin,
- Uneven skin tone or hyperpigmentation
Microneedling with Radiofrequency gradually restores the skin on the neck and chest through a powerful process of skin rejuvenation. Specifically, it works to:
- Tighten and lift skin on the neck and/or chest
- Smooth wrinkles, creases and furrows
- Restore mild to moderate skin laxity
- Even out skin tone and diminish age spots, dark marks or brown spots
Microneedling with Radiofrequency is a quick and safe “lunchtime” treatment that typically takes around 30 minutes. Specifically, Radiofrequency is considered a remarkably gentle procedure. That’s because it leaves the skin’s outer layer intact (called non-ablative). This makes healing time faster than with traditional CO2 lasers. RF side effects include minor redness, swelling and tingling, which tend to dissipate within a few hours. Microneedling can cause some redness and tenderness, which typically subsides within several hours.
The RF Microneelding price of depends on your beauty goals. One session will definitely brighten and smooth the skin on the neck or chest. However, we typically recommend a series of 2-3 treatments, spaced four weeks apart to achieve best results.
Smooth Synergy Medical Spa uses only the PiXel8-RF system. It’s the best system to assure safe, comfortable and effective treatment. Specifically, it offers these advanatages:
- Single-use Microneedling Cartridges assure hygiene and safety.
- Microneedling Pen that creates precise, vertical microwounds for quicker healing and superior collagen induction.
- Needle spacing that evenly penetrates the skin without overlapping
- Adjustable Needle Depth — a range of 0.5 ml to 3.5 ml gives the practitioner great flexibility to customize treatment for you. Additionally, this ability to control treatment makes it superor for treating delicate areas of skin, such as under the eyes.
- The option for the practitioner to use either insulated or non-insulated needles, depending on the skin tone of the client.
- Arctic Chill Cooling Device, makes treatment more comfortable.
Smooth Synergy Medical Spa in New York City has been a leader in the med spa industry since 2002. This experience gives us the ability to curate treatments, in order to provide you with real solutions and superior results. To learn more about Microneedling with Radiofrequency for neck and/or chest, as well as our comprehensive menu of treatments, contact us at 212-397-0111. An Expert in Beauty is here to listen to your skincare concerns and make a treatment plan to meet your individual beauty goals.
- Microneedling with Radiofrequency repairs and rejuvenates the skin at both the surface and deeper layers of the skin.
- Microneedling creates microinjury to the skin, in order to spark cellular turnover, as well as collagen and elastin production.
- Radiofrequency uses bipolar RF energy to gently heat the deeper layers of the skin, in order to cause collagen and elastin fibers to constrict.
- A series of treatments spaced four weeks apart are typically recommended.
- Some immediate benefit will be seen after treatment, including smoother and tighter skin. However, results will continue to improve over the next few months, as well as over the course of treatment.
- A touch-up treatment may be required at anywhere between 12- 18 months following your initial series, in order to maintain results.
Can we send your inbox some beauty?
Be the first to get beauty tips, the latest updates, and exclusive content straight to your email inbox.
Request Your Consultation Today
What Sets Smooth Synergy Apart?
- Established in 2002, as one the first Medical Spas in NYC
- Cutting-edge cosmetic services
- Creators of beauty treatments like the Fanny Facial
- True synergy including layering skincare modalities
- Respect for your individual skincare goals (no judgments)
- Experienced, licensed estheticians
- Medical Director, Dr. George, on site, ready to meet your skincare needs
- Real solutions and superior results