RF Microneedling Body Treatment
PiXel8 RF Microneedling for Body | Treatment for Loose Skin, Stretch Marks & Scarring
You’ve likely heard the buzz about how amazing Microneeding is at tightening and restoring the skin on the face. But did you know that RF Microneedling for body is a highly effective option to address all kinds of skin concerns on the body? Here’s all you need to know about PiXel8-RF Body Treatment from the best medspa in NYC:
Microneedling with Radiofrequency Benefits
- Safe and effective
- Quick lunchtime procedure
- Minimal downtime
- Maximum comfort
- Sparks collagen and elastin
- Promotes cellular turnover
- Noninvasive alternative to cosmetic surgery
- Targets many top skincare concerns from loose, saggy skin to stretch marks to scarring
Microneedling with Radiofrequency Before and After
RF Microneedling Body Treatment FAQ's
Microneedling with Radiofrequency is a powerful combination that works in tandem to repair and rejuvenate the skin.
Let’s start with Microneedling…
A Microneedling device holds a network of super fine needles. During the procedure, it makes micro-injury at customizable depths. This sparks the body’s healing response to repair the skin. As a result, collagen and elastin are boosted and cellular turnover is prompted over time.
Now, add Radiofrequency…
Radiofrequency uses bipolar RF energy at a specific wavelength, in order to gently heat the deeper layers of the skin. During the procedure, it enters the pathways created by the microchannels, in order to cause collagen and elastin fibers to contract and regroup. As a result, this process works gradually to lift and tighten the skin at the dermal layer of the skin.
Microneedling with RF tightens skin on the body by targeting the criss-cross network of collagen and elastin at the dermis level of the skin. This scaffold supports the skin and gives it a sturdy structure. It works in tandem with Elastin, which helps the skin bounce back to its original shape after stretching or contracting. By sparking the natural production of collagen and elastin, Microneedling with Radiofrequency can restore:
- Sagging skin
- Wrinkly skin
- Skin laxity
- Crepey skin
A similar process of collagen and elastin repair happens when Microneedling with RF is used to treat stretch marks. When the skin stretches beyond its capacity, like a balloon, it puts strain on the supportive web of collagen and elastin. When this network weakens and ruptures, the body can struggle to heal the tear. As a result, a stretch mark occurs. By promoting collagen and elastin production, Microneedling with radiofrequency can diminish the stretch mark by improving the skin’s texture, thickness and elasticity.
Basically, scarring occurs when the wound healing process has gone awry. When this happens, one of two things occur. In the first scenario, not enough collagen is produced, which results in an indentation on the skin. In the second, the body creates a lump of tough fibrous tissue, resulting in a bumpy surface on the skin. By boosting collagen and elastin production, Microneedling with Radiofrequency works to create new and fresh tissue. As a result, healthy tissue will either fill in the indentation or replace the scar tissue. Either way, the goal is to achieve a smoother and more even surface.
Basically, Microneedling with RF can be used on any area of the body where you are experiencing changes to skin’s texture, tone or laxity. It’s most commonly used on these areas of the body:
- Neck / Chest
- Stomach / Belly / Love Handles / Abdomen
- Thigh area or inner thighs
- Butt / Buttocks
- Lower Back
Smooth Synergy Medical Spa in New York City offers a comprehensive menu of treatments body contouring solutions, such as Microneedling and Radiofrequency. Call us at 212-397-0111 to speak with an Expert in Beauty to find out why Microneedling with RF for body might be right for you.
- Microneedling with Radiofrequency repairs and rejuvenates by targeting the criss-cross network of collagen and elastin that provides a sturdy structure to the body.
- Microneedling creates microinjury to the skin, in order to spark cellular turnover, as well as collagen and elastin production.
- Radiofrequency uses bipolar RF energy to gently heat the deeper layers of the skin, in order to cause collagen and elastin fibers to constrict.
- A series of treatments spaced 2-3 weeks apart are typically recommended.
- Some immediate benefit will be seen after treatment, including smoother and tighter skin. However, results will continue to improve over the next few months, as well as over the course of treatment.