Restylane Refyne Treatments
Restylane Refyne Filler Treatments NYC: Add Volume and Erase Wrinkles
Restylane offers a family of cosmetic fillers, including Restylane Refyne, used to restore fullness to areas of the face such as the lips, cheeks and mid-face. They all make use of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring molecule to correct volume loss due to aging. For general information on the benefits, risks, safety, side effects, price and results of Restylane dermal filler, click here.
Restylane Before & Afters
Restylane Refyne has a superior ability to yield and mold to the natural movement of the treatment area. Additionally, its smaller molecular weight gives it a softer profile. This make Refyne ideal for finer lines and wrinkles around the mouth and lower face.
The Restylane family of cosmetic dermal fillers includes: Restylane Silk, Restylane Lyft (formerly Restylane Perlane), Restylane Defyne, and Restylane Refyne. They all make use of Hyaluronic Acid as their active ingredient. However, they differ by the viscosity and weight of their HA particles. Therefore, each formulation offers a unique balance of the three essential properties of a cosmetic filler: elasticity, cohesity and plasticity. This allows for great versatility in its uses, as well as an ability to target particular skincare concerns with different formulations.
No, a comprehensive line of fillers works to target individual skincare needs. Basically, because each formulation is different, one Restylane product will be better suited to add volume to a certain area of the face or for a particular skincare concern.
Smooth Synergy Medical Spa prides itself on being one of the bests spas in NYC, offering a complete line of cutting edge treatments for our clients. Our skin care consultants and expert MD injector will help you find the best face treatment for you. Call us at 212-397-0111 to learn about our comprehensive menu of cosmetic fillers, including, Restylane, Juvederm and Belotero. We’ll help you decide which product will most effectively help you address your skincare concerns.
- Takes 15 minute to an hour, depending on the treatment area.
- Naturally-occurring hyaluronic acid promotes hydration of the skin and supports collagen production.
- A “lunchtime” procedure with minimal discomfort and no post treatment downtime.
- In general, hyaluronic acid fillers vary by the viscosity and weight of their particle size.
- This makes each formulation suited to address particular signs of aging.
- Restylane Refyne has a softer profile, giving it superior results for fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth and lower part of the face.
Can we send your inbox some beauty?
Be the first to get beauty tips, the latest updates, and exclusive content straight to your email inbox.
Request Your Consultation Today
What Sets Smooth Synergy Apart?
- Established in 2002, as one the first Medical Spas in NYC
- Cutting-edge cosmetic services
- Creators of beauty treatments like the Fanny Facial
- True synergy including layering skincare modalities
- Respect for your individual skincare goals (no judgments)
- Experienced, licensed estheticians
- Medical Director, Dr. George, on site, ready to meet your skincare needs
- Real solutions and superior results