Restylane Lyft Treatments
Restylane Lyft Filler Treatments NYC: Add Volume and Erase Wrinkles
Restylane offers a family of cosmetic fillers, including Restylane Lyft, used to restore fullness to areas of the face such as the lips, cheeks and mid-face. They all make use of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring molecule to correct volume loss due to aging. For general information on the benefits, risks, safety, side effects, price and results of Restylane dermal filler, click here.
Restylane Before & Afters
Formerly Perlane, Restylane Lyft is a natural choice for moderate to severe facial wrinkles, creases and folds such as nasolabial folds (smile lines). It’s larger particle size makes it highly effective to provide sturdy structure to midface contour deficiencies on the cheeks.
The Restylane family of cosmetic dermal fillers includes: Restylane Silk, Restylane Lyft (formerly Restylane Perlane), Restylane Defyne, and Restylane Refyne. They all make use of Hyaluronic Acid as their active ingredient. However, they differ by the viscosity and weight of their HA particles. Therefore, each formulation offers a unique balance of the three essential properties of a cosmetic filler: elasticity, cohesity and plasticity. This allows for great versatility in its uses, as well as an ability to target particular skincare concerns with different formulations.
No, a comprehensive line of fillers works to target individual skincare needs. Basically, because each formulation is different, one Restylane product will be better suited to add volume to a certain area of the face or for a particular skincare concern.
Smooth Synergy Medical Spa prides itself on being one of the bests spas in NYC, offering a complete line of cutting edge treatments for our clients. Our skin care consultants and expert MD injector will help you find the best face treatment for you. Call us at 212-397-0111 to learn about our comprehensive menu of cosmetic fillers, including, Restylane, Juvederm and Belotero. We’ll help you decide which product will most effectively help you address your skincare concerns.
- Restylane filler takes 15 minute to an hour, depending on the treatment area.
- Naturally-occurring hyaluronic acid promotes hydration of the skin and supports collagen production.
- A “lunchtime” procedure with minimal discomfort and no post treatment downtime.
- In general, hyaluronic acid fillers vary by the viscosity and weight of their particle size.
- This makes each formulation suited to address particular signs of aging.
- Restylane Lyft highly effective for:
- Moderate to severe facial wrinkles, and
- Creases and folds, such as smile lines.
- Lasts 4-6 months.