Restylane Kysse NYC
Restylane Kysse NYC: Best Lip Filler
Looking to leave lip lines behind? Or, perhaps, you’d like to plump up your pout? For both a natural look and feel, the best lip filler around is Restylane Kysse. With proprietary XpresHan technology, it represents a major innovation in lip fillers. Here’s all you need to know about creating (dare we say it?) “kysseable” lips! It’s possible with Restylane Kysse Filler and Smooth Synergy NYC!
Benefits of Restylane Kysse Filler
- Safe, effective and FDA-approved
- Minimally invasive alternative to surgery
- Produces a natural look and feel
- Shapes or adds volume to the lips
- Restores a thinning lip for a youthful appearance
- Diminishes vertical wrinkles
Restylane Kysse Before and After
Restylane Kysse is specifically designed to add soft and natural volume to the lips. In fact, it’s one of the few FDA-approved filler for lip augmentation. The hallmark of Restylane Kysse is its smaller particle size, which is ideal for fine, detail work on the face. It will work to enhance lip fullness, while simultaneously eliminating the fine lines and wrinkles around your mouth, called perioral wrinkles.
Restylane Kysse makes use of Hyaluronic Acid as it’s active ingredient. HA is a naturally occurring molecule in the body that’s responsible for maintaining moisture levels in the skin and keeping it plump. As we age, we produce less of it. An HA filler will reverse this loss and replenish the skin.
The Kysse innovation is something called XpresHan — a revolutionary and proprietary technology that allows the HA to seamlessly integrate into the skin for expression in motion. As you move your mouth, the soft, gel-like Kysse product will move along with the lips. As your expression changes, it will stretch and return. Because of this superior ability to mold to your own tissue, the result will feel more natural to you and look more natural to everyone else. This represents a true advancement over older fillers for lips, which often felt foreign, uncomfortable and stiff in the highly-mobile mouth area.
Yes! This is news that you and your lips can celebrate. Galderma, the powerhouse behind fillers like Restylane Defyne, Refyne, Lyft and Sylk has been available on the international scene for a while. In May 2020, it received FDA approval for Resytlane Kysse.
As always, individual pain tolerances vary. That said, the lip area is especially sensitive, which is why lidocaine is included as a numbing ingredient in Kysse product. Additionally we inject the product with a super fine needle to minimize pain.
Treatment with dermal fillers has been done safely and effectively on millions of patients over many years. Specifically with Kysse, there’s typically no downtime following injections. The use of a super fine needle minimizes side effects; however, following any injection (even for the flu), there’s a slight risk of causing bruising or swelling. If either occur, they typically resolve in a few days. Ice packs or arnica gel can minimize them, respectively.
Studies have shown that Restylane Kysse requires 20% less product to achieve the same results as other fillers. Additionally, there’s research that has shown that it lasts longer than other lip fillers. These two factors, in effect, mean the Kysse cost is less than other fillers. That said, how many Kysse syringes depends on the area treated, as well as the correction desired. In general, we suggest scheduling a complimentary consultation to determine the cost of treatment.
Research has shown that around 90% of patients were satisfied with their lips eight weeks after treatment. Results included improving lip fullness and the appearance of lines. Results are typically maintained for 6-12 months, at which time additional treatment is required to maintain results.
Smooth Synergy Medical Spa prides itself on being one of the best med spas in NYC, offering a complete line of cutting edge treatments for our clients. Our skin care consultants and expert MD injector will help you find the best face treatment for you. Call us at 212-397-0111 to learn about our comprehensive menu of cosmetic fillers, including, Restylane, Juvederm and Belotero. We’ll help you decide which product will most effectively help you address your skincare concerns.
- Takes 15 minute to an hour, depending on the treatment area.
- Naturally-occurring hyaluronic acid promotes hydration of the skin and supports collagen production.
- In general, hyaluronic acid fillers vary by the viscosity and weight of their particle size.
- This makes each formulation suited to address particular signs of aging.
- Restylane Kysse’s smaller particle size plus XpresHan technology makes it highly effective at adding volume to the lips and reducing fine lines.
- Instant, natural looking results.
- Lasts 6-12 months.
Can we send your inbox some beauty?
Be the first to get beauty tips, the latest updates, and exclusive content straight to your email inbox.
Request Your Consultation Today
What Sets Smooth Synergy Apart?
- Established in 2002, as one the first Medical Spas in NYC
- Cutting-edge cosmetic services
- Creators of beauty treatments like the Fanny Facial
- True synergy including layering skincare modalities
- Respect for your individual skincare goals (no judgments)
- Experienced, licensed estheticians
- Medical Director, Dr. George, on site, ready to meet your skincare needs
- Real solutions and superior results