Radio Frequency Skin Tightening Treatments
Radio Frequency Skin Tightening Treatment NYC: A Firming and Lifting Solution for Maturing Skin
Looking to treat sagging skin without the risks and downtime of plastic surgery? Our Radio Frequency Skin Tightening treatments utilize cutting-edge technology to achieve a non-surgical facelift. Get set for a look that’s dramatically more lifted, firm and toned. It’s possible with Radio Frequency, New York City!
Benefits of Radio Frequency (RF) Skin Tightening
- Quick, safe and non-invasive
- FDA cleared
- Promotes cellular turnover
- Simulates collagen and elastin production
- Encourages blood circulation
- Imparts a radiant, healthy glow
- Lifts, firms and plumps the face
- Nonsurgically reaches deeper layers like a facelift
Radio Frequency (RF) is like a nonsurgical facelift that uses a thermal effect to gently reach both the surface and deeper layers of the skin. By heating the subcutaneous tissue, it triggers the skin’s regenerative process from the inside out. Existing collagen fibers contract and regroup, which works to tighten the skin. New collagen growth, blood circulation and cellular turnover are encouraged, which works to plump and firm the skin. And, because RF uses low frequency to safely stimulate the subdermal level, it strengthens the strands of deep collagen that weave together in between fat to provide a greater network of support for the face.
We tend to think of aging as wrinkles on the surface of the skin. However, saggy skin is a sign of what’s going on below the surface. Over time, our bodies produce less collagen and elastin. As a result, our skin loses elasticity. Further, we lose fat in our face and our skin becomes thinner. While these processes happen gradually, they eventually lead to a cascading effect on the face. The skin on the cheeks loses its firmness. We experience volume loss in the cheeks. Our faces gravitate downward. The result? The tell-tale signs of aging — deep wrinkles, facial hollows, under-eye bags, nasolabial folds, marionette lines and sagging or loose skin on the jawline or jowls.
Radio Frequency works well to restore a youthful appearance to loose and saggy skin. After a treatment, collagen fibers will tighten immediately. As a result, skin be instantly smoother and more radiant. Collagen will continue to regroup and generate, following a series of sessions. As a result, fine lines and wrinkles will improve, skin will smooth out and appear plumper, and you’ll notice a lift and definition to the cheeks, as well as a tightening of the jawline.
Radio Frequency is a type of energy that is measured by wavelength or frequency. The frequency at which energy is generated by a Radio Frequency machine for skin tightening is scientifically proven to safely repair skin at the cellular level. It’s 100 million time slower than visible light. This gives our estheticians the advantage of being able to control and monitor temperatures closely to ensure maximum collagen promotion without overheating the skin.
The Radio Frequency machine uses a probe heated between 82-86 degrees, which is gently passed over the face. This will work to slowly build up heat in skin tissue, contracting the dermis (the upper skin layer) and subcutaneous layer of tissue. The sensation of heat on the skin will be present; however, most consider it comfortable and relaxing.
This 60 minute procedure is actually quite simple and pain free. We begin with exfoliation, using our own NYC spa’s Signature Brightening Polish to remove impurities. Next, the Radio Frequency wand for the face is passed over the skin. Then, we infuse an elastin cream. The result is the stimulation of collagen and elastin production, improved appearance of wrinkles, and an increase in blood circulation, all without undergoing surgery. We finish off this treatment with an Oxygen Therapy Mask.
Radio Frequency is a completely noninvasive procedure and is usually considered as comfortable and relaxing as a hot stone massage. Side effects include minor redness, swelling and tingling, which are usually temporary and dissipate within a few hours. There’s no downtime or extensive recovery, and patients can return to normal activity immediately following treatment. Any slight risk of burns is diminished when performed with maximum safety and efficacy by a licensed and experienced practitioner, like a skincare professional at Smooth Synergy.
There’s an immediate collagen benefit, which is great for general skin radiance. For best results, a series of Radio Frequency treatments is recommended, in order to encourage a long lasting lift and to improve volume on the face. The results of our unique skin rejuvenation technique, one of the best NYC spa treatments, last for months, giving you a youthful and energetic glow.
All three treatments work to tighten loose, sagging skin. How they differ is in their source of energy. Radio Frequency relies on electricity, while lasers, like Candela gentle YAG, use light and Ultherapy uses Ultrasound. An advantage of RF vs Laser is that the lower frequency of an RF treatment can safely reach deeper levels of the skin, in order to improve skin’s structure. The higher frequency light waves found in lasers are primarily beneficial to improve the texture of the skin at the surface layer. Both RF and Ultherapy reach deeper levels of the skin; however, Ultherapy has the advantage of being more targeted and reaching the same foundational layer as a plastic surgeon.
Radio Frequency (RF) skin tightening treatment is part of a comprehensive menu offered by Smooth Synergy NYC, including, Ultherapy, Microcurrent Facelift and Lasers like IPL and Candela Gentle YAG laser. To find out which anti-aging treatment is right for you, call Smooth Synergy Medical Spa at 212-397-0111. We’re here to create an individualized treatment plan to meet your specific skin tightening concerns and needs.
- Radiofrequency is a simple and effective hour procedure.
- A gentle thermal effect revives both the surface and subcutaneous layers of skin.
- Triggers the skin’s regenerative processes.
- Existing collagen fibers contract and regroup to tighten the skin.
- Stimulates new collagen growth and cellular turnover to plump and firm the skin.
- Strengthens the strands of deep collagen that weave together in between fat
- Provides a greater network of collagen to support for the face.
- Several sessions achieve optimal skin tightening and firming results.
- Radiofrequency nonsurgically reaches deeper layers like a facelift.
- Highly effective at:
- Instantly imparting a healthy glow to the face,
- Diminishing fine lines and wrinkles,
- Smoothing out wrinkles,
- Sculpting your face,
- Accentuating your cheekbones,
- Defining your jawline,
- Restoring a V-shaped contour.
- A “lunchtime” procedure with no post treatment downtime.
- No needles, no chemicals, no harsh abrasives, no heat, no surgery — makes treatment safe and easily tolerable.
- Restores a youthful appearance for all skin types and skin tones.
- Because it’s time to start aging on your own terms!
Can we send your inbox some beauty?
Be the first to get beauty tips, the latest updates, and exclusive content straight to your email inbox.
What Sets Smooth Synergy Apart?
- Established in 2002, as one the first Medical Spas in NYC
- Cutting-edge cosmetic services
- Creators of beauty treatments like the Fanny Facial
- True synergy including layering skincare modalities
- Respect for your individual skincare goals (no judgments)
- Experienced, licensed estheticians
- Medical Director, Dr. George, on site, ready to meet your skincare needs
- Real solutions and superior results