Radiesse Hand Treatments
Cosmetic Fillers for Hands: Radiesse and Other Cosmetic Fillers Stimulate Your Body’s Natural Collagen to Erase Signs of Aging on Hands
Are signs of aging and neglect beginning to show up on your hands? Radiesse and other dermal fillers stimulate your own collagen production, which works to naturally revitalize the skin and add volume to hands. So get set to replace veiny, and crepey skin on hands with the youthful appearance you desire, New York City! It’s possible with a cosmetic filler, like Radiesse.
Benefits of Radiesse Dermal Filler
- Safe, effective and FDA-approved
- Instant and long-lasting results
- No surgery or anesthesia
- Promotes collagen production
- Improves skin’s texture
- Adds volume to the skin
- Restores a youthful appearance
Radiesse and other cosmetic filler injections stimulate the body to produce new collagen, rejuvenating the skin on your hands. Specifically, a Radiesse volumizing filler is made with a special gel-matrix containing fine calcium microspheres, which works immediately to give the skin on your hands volume and lift.
Before we get to the specifics of Radiesse cosmetic for hands, let’s talk about why crepey, veiny or wrinkly skin on the hands happens in the first place. Our hands are constantly exposed to sun, environmental stress and free radicals. And, while we take time to protect our faces from sun damage, our hands are often neglected. Further, the skin on the hands is more vulnerable to these elements. It’s thinner, has fewer reparative oil glands and less elastin, which makes them more susceptible to sun damage and aging.
Radiesse is injected into the skin with a very fine needle for a safe, quick, and minimally invasive outpatient procedure.
The results of a cosmetic filler treatment are immediate. Additionally, Radiesse offers a distinct advantage in that the collagen produced following treatment extends the results for a longer period of time, which leaves you with a natural look that last for up to a year.
Smooth Synergy Manhattan Spa offers the only best medical spa treatments for volumizing thinning skin on aging hands. With a complete menu of cosmetic fillers, including Juvederm, Restylane and Radiesse, an Expert in Beauty can discuss different treatment options with you to find the right filler for your specific skincare concerns. We also provide a range of other skincare and beauty treatments designed to meet the needs of all clients. Call us at 212-397-0111 to schedule a consultation.
- Radiesse Volumizing Filler takes between 15 minutes to an hour, depending on the treatment area.
- It’s active ingredient, Hydroxyapatite, shares similarities to bone.
- Designed to hold its shape, withstand force and provide for less migration of product from the treatment area.
- It’s proprietary calcium matrix structure acts as a scaffold for collagen production.
- Works to strengthen the strands of deep collagen that weave together under the skin.
Can we send your inbox some beauty?
Be the first to get beauty tips, the latest updates, and exclusive content straight to your email inbox.
Request Your Consultation Today
What Sets Smooth Synergy Apart?
- Established in 2002, as one the first Medical Spas in NYC
- Cutting-edge cosmetic services
- Creators of beauty treatments like the Fanny Facial
- True synergy including layering skincare modalities
- Respect for your individual skincare goals (no judgments)
- Experienced, licensed estheticians
- Medical Director, Dr. George, on site, ready to meet your skincare needs
- Real solutions and superior results