PRP Therapy: P-Shot Treatments
The P-Shot NYC: Increase Sensation and Pleasure with PRP Therapy
Dr. Manny talks with Dr. George Liakeas, Medical Director of Smooth Synergy Cosmedical Spa, about the Priapus Shot®. The P-Shot works by injecting the patient’s own platelet rich plasma into the penis with clinically-proven results including: immediately larger, stronger, straighter penis; increased circulation for a healthier organ; increased sensation and pleasure; and potential correction of damage from diabetes, cardiovascular disease, or normal aging.
Men deal with aging too. Sexual drive wanes and penises lose erectile function. But did you know that these effects of aging are optional? By applying the the same skin-restoring principles of the Vampire FaceLift and O-Shot to the penis, men now have a results-oriented option to improve sexual function. It’s all about the regenerating power of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP). These powerhouses are growth factors found in the blood with a superior ability to heal skin from injury. And, when PRP is used on the penis, it has an unmatched ability to deliver lasting improvements in sexual sensation, pleasure and performance for men.
Benefits of Priapus Shot or P-Shot
- Quick, nonsurgical, no downtime
- Safe and effective
- Takes advantage of PRP to naturally regenerate tissue
- Improved circulation within the penis
- May correct damage from diabetes
- Increases sensation and pleasure
- Larger, firmer, more frequent erections
- Enhances sexual performance
- Improves the results of Viagra or Cialis
The Priapus Shot (P-Shot) makes use of Platelet Rich Plasma (or PRP) to rejuvenate the penis. During this nonsurgical procedure, the PRP is extracted from your own blood and the protein-rich part of the blood is injected back into the penis. The healing, growth factors in the PRP stimulate a process of cellular repair — stem cells grow, collagen is boosted, tissue regenerates, a stronger network of blood vessels develops and blood circulation is encouraged to the penis.
Platelet Rich Plasma treatment has had wide medical application since it’s introduction in 1970, particularly in the fields of sports and orthopedic medicine. Plasma Rich Protein injections are commonly used for tendonitis, knee or shoulder injury, arthritis, as well as nerve damage. Professional athletes often make use of blood injections to heal injury, including: Kobe Bryant, Tiger Woods, and Maria Sharapova.
For the P-Shot specifically, multiple studies have proven the results, which include: immediately larger, stronger, straighter penis; increased circulation within the penis for a healthier organ; enhanced sexual performance and increased sensation and pleasure (even helping to correct damage from diabetes). For men who still need Viagra or Cialis, it will make those therapies work better.
Charles Runel, MD is the pioneer of the cosmetic application of PRP. In 2011, Dr. Runels registered and trademarked the Vampire FaceLift procedure, later made famous by Kim Kardashian. Since then, Dr. Runels has added to the family of platelet rich plasma skin rejuvenation treatments including: Vampire Facial, Vampire Breast Lift, Vampire Hair Therapy, as well as the O-Shot and Wing Lift for vaginal / sexual rejuvenation. For more, click for Dr. Runels biography.
Platelet Rich Plasma contains growth factors that are packed with proteins and healing factors. Just as it can repair the skin from injury, PRP can effectively be used to restore skin on many areas of the body. Specifically PRP works as follows:
- Stem cells respond to micro-injury on the skin by going into repair mode, stimulating growth factors and cells to generate new tissue
- New blood vessels form (or “neovascularization”), which increases the blood flow to the penis
- Cellular turnover and collagen production are encouraged.
After an injection, the stem cells and tissues begin to grow and regenerate, which increases tissue rejuvenation and increases blood flow to the penis. Better sensation usually happens immediately following the procedure; however, a noticeable change in size usually takes several weeks to occur. Results can also include better sexual functioning (PRP for Erectile Dysfunction (ED), as well as enhanced pleasure and arousal.
The procedure is quite simple and takes about 20-30 minutes. In a nutshell, our expert medical injector will use the patient’s own platelet rich plasma to inject into the penis. Specifically:
- The P-Shot starts with a blood draw from your arm. The platelets are extracted from the blood using a superior centrifuge called the Magellan TruPRP to isolate the protein-rich growth factors.
- While the platelets are being extracted, a numbing cream is spread over the penis.
- Next, Dr. George will assess your skin to determine the best places to inject the PRP for maximum results.
- Then, Dr. George will inject the PRP into various, predetermined places in the skin along the penis.
Most men describe a slight pinching feeling. Because of the use of a numbing cream, most people consider Platelet Rich Plasma sexual rejuvenation to be relatively pain-free. However, individual tolerances to pain will determine how painful injection is. Our trained medical staff pride themselves on providing patients with maximum comfort during treatment.
PRP side effects includes some skin tenderness and redness, which usually dissipates within several hours. There’s no downtime following injection; however, minor swelling and bruising can occur temporarily at the injection site. This usually dissipates within several hours. Men can return to normal activity, including sex, immediately after the P-Shot. The numbing cream may take several hours to wear off.
Because PRP takes advantage of your own blood, PRP injection complications are rare. There’s no need to worry about allergic reactions or your body rejecting a foreign substance.
One treatment is recommended with results usually lasting several years. Some men require yearly maintenance of the procedure.
In Greek mythology, Priapus was the fertility god, protector of livestock, fruits, gardens and male genitalia.
Our Medical Director, Dr. George Liakeas is a certified Vampire treatment provider, who received training from the creator of the Vampire treatments, Dr. Charles Runels. Additionally, he is one of a select few, who trains other providers to perform the Vampire treatments.
Smooth Synergy Cosmedical Spa has over 15 years experience in the medical spa industry, giving us a distinct advantage in delivering real solutions and superior results with all of our cosmetic aesthetic treatments, including the P-Shot to reverse sexual dysfunction. Call us at 212-397-0111 to find out why the P-Shot may be the answer to restore your sexual health and improve your love life.
- The P-Shot is a simple and effective 40 minute procedure.
- The richest growth factors in the blood, called PRP’s, are extracted from the blood.
- Then, injected with a tiny needle at various points along the penis.
- Use of numbing cream assures a comfortable treatment.
- A “lunchtime” procedure with no post treatment downtime.
- Works to jumpstart strong regenerative processes, including:
- Promoting collagen production
- Stimulating stem cell generation.
- Encouraging new blood vessels to form.
- Improves sexual sensation, pleasure and functioning immediately to several weeks following treatment.
- Long-lasting results usually maintained for several years.
Can we send your inbox some beauty?
Be the first to get beauty tips, the latest updates, and exclusive content straight to your email inbox.
Pro Nox: For Comfort During Treatment
Nitrous Oxide and Oxygen Delivery System
- Fast Acting
- Patient Controlled
- Quick Recovery
Forget nerves. Focus on results!