Microneedling NYC: Make Your Skin Radiant Again with Microneedling with Hyaluronic Acid (HA)
Looking to revive and replenish dull, tired skin? Get set for the true synergy of the Microneedling with Hyaluronic Acid (HA). Smooth Synergy combines the proven therapeutic properties of Microneedling with deeply hydrating Hyaluronic Acid. Your skin’s never looked so healthy, New York City!
Benefits of Microneedling with Hyaluronic Acid
- Nonsurgical, safe, no downtime
- Sources naturally-occurring hyaluronic acid
- Smooths fine lines & wrinkles
- Removes excess pigment (hyperpigmentation / age spots)
- Diminishes scarring caused by acne, trauma, surgery or burns
- Repairs skin at the cellular level
- Boosts collagen production
- Restores a healthy, youthful glow
Microneedling (also called skin needling, collagen induction therapy (CIT), or percutaneous collagen induction (PCI)) is a minimally-invasive, advanced, skin rejuvenation procedure. It’s skin-repairing effectiveness is kicked into overdrive when combined with skin-nourishing Hyaluronic Acid (HA). HA is a naturally occurring molecule in the body, which promotes collagen production, increases cellular turnover and boosts blood circulation to the face.
The treatment is highly effective for reducing pore size, diminishing fine lines and wrinkles, tightening and smoothing sagging, loose skin, improving skin’s texture and evening out skin tone, as well as reducing the appearance of mild to moderate acne scarring, other forms of scarring and/or burns.
It stimulates and increases circulation, promotes collagen production and cellular turnover, thus improving the overall condition of skin. There are many cosmetic application for this therapy, including:
Microneedling for Skin Tightening / Sagging Skin
When depleted HA is replenished, it can diminish signs of aging. Skin will appear plumper, pore size will reduce and fine lines and wrinkles will diminish. The treatment will continue to promote collagen production and skin will continue to transform.
Microneedling for Hyperpigmentation / Age Spots
Promotes skin renewal to even out skin tone. As a result, the treatment will cause discoloration to fade. Specifically, it will work on damage caused by photoaging, melasma or other skin conditions that can cause dark spots.
Microneedling for Acne Scars / Burns / Skin Texture Renewal
By repairing underlying collagen, this treatment will repair underlying collagen to improve skin’s texture. Specifically, it can heal all types of acne scars, including ice pick scars, boxcar scars, atrophic scars and rolling scars. Further, any scarring caused by trauma or burns can be diminished. A series of treatments is recommended for best results.
The procedure is actually quite simple. A treatment takes anywhere from 30-60 minutes and is performed by a professional esthetician. These treatments drive the HA, a moisturizing binding ingredient, into the skin to repair elasticity, reduce pore size, increase luminosity and reduce acne scarring:
- First, the skin is cleansed and a topical numbing cream is applied.
- Then, the session is performed. We use a hand-held pen, called Rejuvapen (like a dermapen), which pierces the skin with 12 tiny needles. It’s a multi-speed, adjustable device that encourages controlled depth, spacing and frequency of punctures and encourages absorption of the hyaluronic acid deep within the skin.
- For further hydration and protection, a hyaluronic acid serum is used after microneedling.
The use of a numbing cream for skin needling makes this treatment relatively pain-free. However, individual tolerances to pain will determine how painful a session will be. Our trained medical staff pride themselves on assuring the maximum comfort of all patients.
Recovery time and downtime are minimal. Patients can return to normal activity following treatment.
Usually, the treatment is easily tolerated, due to the use of topical numbing cream. You can experience some skin tenderness and redness afterwards. This usually subsides within a day or so.
Within several days to several weeks, your skin will appear smoother, tighter and more radiant. But you will see the full skin-repairing benefit after several months, as collagen continues to build. For more targeted skin rejuvenation, such as relief from hyperpigmentation or acne scars, a series of treatments is recommended for best results.
The benefits of face needling depend on the condition of your skin, as well as your treatment goals. For general skin renewal, it is effective when performed every three to six months. For acne scarring, hyperpigmentation or to target a specific skin problem, three sessions that are scheduled 4-6 weeks apart are recommended. Our skincare professionals can assess your skincare needs and make individual recommendations.
Hyaluronic Acid is highly effective at repairing the skin. In addition, Smooth Synergy also offers Microneedling with Meso Antioxidant vitamins to protect cells from free-radicals and environmental radicals. Another option is Microneedling with PRP, which sources healing factors from the blood to promote collagen and stem cell production. The bottom line is that which serum to use with Microneedling depends on your desired treatment goals, and can be assessed in consultation with one of our professional estheticians.
Smooth Synergy Medical Spa, NYC provides a complete menu of treatments to rejuvenate the skin, including: Microneedling with Hyaluronic Acid, Microneedling with Meso Vitamins, Microneedling with PRP, the Vampire FaceLift and the Vampire Facial. This gives us great flexibility in creating a unique skin treatment plan according to your individual needs. Call us at 212-397-011 to schedule a consultation with an Expert in Beauty. After just one treatment in our NYC spa, you’ll feel and look radiant again.
- Microneedling with hyaluronic acid is a simple and effective 30-60 minute procedure.
- Deeply hydrating, naturally-occurring hyaluronic acid is microneedled into the skin.
- Works to promote collagen production for overall skin rejuvenation.
- Noticeable, instant results, including a healthy glow.
- Collagen growth will continue for gradual, natural results.
- A series of three treatments scheduled 4-6 weeks apart work to target specific skin imperfections, such as hyperpigmentation and scarring.
Can we send your inbox some beauty?
Be the first to get beauty tips, the latest updates, and exclusive content straight to your email inbox.
Request Your Consultation Today
What Sets Smooth Synergy Apart?
- Established in 2002, as one the first Medical Spas in NYC
- Cutting-edge cosmetic services
- Creators of beauty treatments like the Fanny Facial
- True synergy including layering skincare modalities
- Respect for your individual skincare goals (no judgments)
- Experienced, licensed estheticians
- Medical Director, Dr. George, on site, ready to meet your skincare needs
- Real solutions and superior results