Laser Resurfacing Treatment
Tight and Bright Laser Skin Treatment NYC
Harness the healing power of light to target and reverse damage caused by the sun and aging. If you love the idea of fewer wrinkles, smaller pores and improved skin texture and tone, a Tight and Bright Laser Skin Treatment might just be for you. Laser resurfacing treatments, like Tight and Bright, use a non-ablative YAG laser to gently and effectively warm the upper dermis of the skin. Repeating pulses of low-level energy work to stimulate collagen production and target skin imperfections. It’s a highly-effective, noninvasive treatment to remove damaged and photoaged skin, which evens out skin tone and texture, removes excess pigment from the skin, as well as diminishes signs of aging.
Benefits of Tight and Bright Laser Skin Treatment
- Non-invasive, FDA-approved
- Reduces facial redness
- Smooths fine lines & wrinkles
- Minimizes pore size
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Removes excess pigment (hyperpigmentation / melasma)
- Diminishes scarring caused by acne, trauma, surgery or burns
- Restores a luminous, youthful glow
A Tight and Bright Laser Resurfacing Treatment is actually quite enjoyable and takes around 30 minutes per session. During a laser resurfacing treatment, the skin is given a thorough cleansing. Then, a hand-held device generates a thermal effect in the upper dermis of the skin. This gentle, warming action works to accelerate collagen regrouping and regrowth. The sensation is described as relaxing and warming.
As a laser skin resurfacing tool, Tight and Bright Laser Treatment offers a major improvement over ablative laser treatments. Because the procedure is non-ablative, it reaches below the skin and bypasses the surface. As a result, a Tight and Bright Laser resurfacing treatment is highly targeted, repairing skin imperfections without damaging surrounding healthy tissue. The result is skin restoration without pain or downtime. The most common side effect reported after a Tight and Bright Laser Treatment is redness, which usually dissipates within several hours. Patients can return to normal activity immediately following treatment. On the other hand, ablative lasers can require one to two weeks recovery due to damage caused to healthy skin. Side effects and symptoms from ablative lasers can include redness, swelling, bruising, blisters, pain or skin irritation.
The Tight and Bright Laser Resurfacing Treatment can safely be used to improve skin on the face, neck and chest.
You will notice an immediate collagen boost after one laser skin tightening treatment, which will result in a more even skin tone, smoother skin and a healthy glow. Results are cumulative and will improve with each treatment. A series of 4-6 treatments is usually necessary to reverse photo-aging and repair damaged skin.
With over 15 years experience in the medical spa industry, Smooth Synergy Cosmedical Spa prides itself on providing real solutions and superior results. We do this by staying current on the latest technological advances in skincare, including Laser Skin Tightening. To find out more, call us at 212-397-0111 to speak with an Expert in Beauty. She will speak with you about your skincare goals and create a personalized treatment plan to meet your unique skincare needs.
- Laser Resurfacing is a simple and effective 30 minute procedure.
- A thermal effect bypasses the surface of the skin to trigger the skin’s regenerative processes.
- This gentle, warming action works to accelerate collagen regrouping and regrowth.
- Highly targeted skin repair without damaging healthy surrounding tissue.
- Noticeable, instant results including smoother, more even skin and a luminous glow.
- A series of 4-6 treatments work to reverse photodamage and target skin imperfections, such as hyperpigmentation and scarring.
Can we send your inbox some beauty?
Be the first to get beauty tips, the latest updates, and exclusive content straight to your email inbox.
Request Your Consultation Today
What Sets Smooth Synergy Apart?
- Established in 2002, as one the first Medical Spas in NYC
- Cutting-edge cosmetic services
- Creators of beauty treatments like the Fanny Facial
- True synergy including layering skincare modalities
- Respect for your individual skincare goals (no judgments)
- Experienced, licensed estheticians
- Medical Director, Dr. George, on site, ready to meet your skincare needs
- Real solutions and superior results