Juvederm Vollure XC Treatments
Juvederm Vollure XC: Restores Volume with Long-Lasting Results
Say goodbye to frown lines with Smooth Synergy’s Juvederm Vollure XC. Like other cosmetic fillers, Juvederm Vollure is a hyaluronic acid filler that is highly effective at filling out superficial folds, restoring volume due to aging and smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles. So what’s the Vollure advantage? It can last up to 18 months. Now, that’s staying power, New York City!
Benefits of Juvederm Vollure XC
- Safe, effective and FDA-approved
- No anesthesia or surgery required
- Sources naturally-occurring hyaluronic acid
- Lasts up to 18 months
- Restores a youthful appearance to the face
Before and After
What makes Juvederm Vollure XC unique? And how do you know if it’s right for you? Vollure XC holds the distinction of being the first and only dermal filler approved by the FDA to smooth out wrinkles for up to 18 months. Further, due to Vollure’s specific molecular weight, it’s particularly suited to correct nasolabial folds and smile or marionette lines.
In a clinical trial, Allergan, the makers of Juvederm Vollure XC, found that 59% of patients reported reduction in moderate to severe nasolabial folds that lasted up to 18 months. 82% of subjects were happy with result of their treatment after six months. Long-lasting results combined with a superior ability to target deep wrinkles and folds around the mouth and nose make Juvederm Vollure XC an excellent option among cosmetic injectables.
Like other cosmetic fillers, Juvederm Vollure XC relies on hyaluronic acid as its active ingredient. This powerhouse is a naturally occurring molecule in the body that nourishes and hydrates the skin. As we age, our ability to produce hyaluronic acid diminishes, leading to deep wrinkles, hollows and folds on the face. Further, we lose subcutaneous fat and the skin stretches and gets looser.
In general, Cosmetic fillers replenish the depleted hyaluronic acid, in order to plump up the skin and restore a youthful appearance. They can work on many areas of concern. These include softening smile lines, enhancing shallow contours, smoothing under eye circles and plumping thin lips. Specifically, Vollure is extremely effective for modereate to severe facial lines and folds, including correcting nasolabial folds, marionette lines and parentheses lines around the mouth.
A Juvederm Vollure XC procedure is actually quite simple. It usually takes between 15 minutes to an hour, depending on the treatment area. Your physician will evaluate your face, and mark strategic points to be injected. Using a tiny needle, he will inject the Vollure plus Lidocaine at various predetermined sites along the treatment area. The physician will, then, evaluate the treatment area to assess whether additional Vollure XC filler is needed to assure maximum benefit to the skin.
A Juvederm Vollure XC treatment has no downtime and most patients can return to normal activity immediately following the procedure. Some patients describe a mild pinching, stinging or burning sensation at the injection site, but the treatment is usually easily tolerated. It’s advised that intense physical exercise be avoided for 24-48 hours, in order to minimize swelling. Some patients experience mild and temporary swelling, bruising, numbness, tenderness or redness, which usually dissipates within a few hours to a few days. Topical icing is recommended to alleviate these symptoms. Full correction from a Vollure XC treatment is usually seen within a week.
At Smooth Synergy, we offer a comprehensive menu of skin-restoring treatments that includes the complete line of Juvederm HA fillers: Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Ultra Plus, as well as Juvederm Vollure, Voluma and Volbella. Call us at 212-397-0111 to discuss your aging concerns with an expert in beauty. We’re here to create a treatment plan that takes your individual skincare needs into consideration.
- Vollure Volumizing Filler takes 15 minute to an hour, depending on the treatment area.
- Naturally-occurring hyaluronic acid promotes hydration of the skin and supports collagen production.
- In general, hyaluronic acid fillers vary by the viscosity and weight of their particle size.
- This makes each formulation suited to address particular signs of aging.
- Juvederm Vollure is highly effective on nasolabial folds and smile or marionette lines.
- Instant, natural looking results.
- Yearly maintenance assures long-lasting results.
Can we send your inbox some beauty?
Be the first to get beauty tips, the latest updates, and exclusive content straight to your email inbox.
Request Your Consultation Today
What Sets Smooth Synergy Apart?
- Established in 2002, as one the first Medical Spas in NYC
- Cutting-edge cosmetic services
- Creators of beauty treatments like the Fanny Facial
- True synergy including layering skincare modalities
- Respect for your individual skincare goals (no judgments)
- Experienced, licensed estheticians
- Medical Director, Dr. George, on site, ready to meet your skincare needs
- Real solutions and superior results