Endermologie / Lipomassage Treatments
Endermologie/Lipomassage in New York: Reduce the Appearance of Cellulite, Tighten Skin, Improve Circulation Without Surgery
Let’s be honest. You’re likely found this page because you’ve had enough of stubborn, unwanted fat. Maybe, it’s dimples on the bum that persist despite endless workouts. Or cottage cheese thighs that seem immune to all the fat burning foods in the world. Endermologie / Lipomassage therapy will help you say goodbye to love handles and muffin tops for good. It’s the only FDA-approved, nonsurgical treatment to get rid of cellulite. So get set to reveal smooth, ready-to-bare skin! It’s possible with Endermologie, New York City!
Benefits of Endermologie / Lipomassage
- Quick and easily tolerated
- No downtime
- Noninvasive alternative to Liposuction
- Improves blood circulation
- Promotes cellular turnover and collagen production
- Smooths the surface of the skin
- Boosts fat metabolism
- Increases skin elasticity
- Defines the body
- Reveals a shapely contour
- Targets stubborn cellulite
Endermologie, or Lipomassage, is a comprehensive, non-surgical process that can reduce cellulite, contour the body, and increase skin elasticity and circulation. This patented LPG technique stimulates your body with deep, soothing motions to massage the skin. Developed by French surgeons, it was brought to the United States about a decade ago and approved by the FDA to target stubborn areas of cellulite.
We all know the hallmarks of cellulite: dimples on the butt, inner thigh fat pockets, cottage cheese thighs. So why does it happen in the first place? Cellulite forms when dermal elasticity is lost in the criss-cross network of connective tissue, as well as when excess fat is stored in the subcutaneous layer of fat below the skin.
It’s largely genetic with up to 90% of women suffering from cellulite on some area of the body, compared with only 10% of men. Weight gain and aging can also exacerbate cellulite. Specifically, excess weight can push on and weaken connective tissue, which can make cellulite deposits appear more prominent. Additionally, aging results in hormone fluctuations, which slow collagen production, weaken connective tissue and cause blood vessel receptors to work less efficiently. This results in decreased blood circulation, as well as less oxygen and nutrition reaching the area. Toxins begin to build up in the fat cells. Then, the enlarged fat cells protrude through weakened connective tissue, making cellulite more visible.
Unfortunately, once cellulite develops, it has a tendency to linger, in the form of distinct pockets of fat and cellulite dimples on the body.
During Endermologie / Lipomassage, rollers massage deep with the skin and submental fat layer. This jumpstarts many regenerative processes in the body. Blood circulation is encouraged in the area, which nourishes and oxygenates the skin and subcutaneous fat cell layer. The network of connective tissue is gently stretched, which promotes fresh and new collagen and elastin to tone and firm the body. Lymphatic drainage improves which promotes the elimination of metabolic toxins from the skin and encourages the body’s natural fat elimination process to actually shrink fat cells.
This safe and effective cellulite treatment embraces the needs of your whole body. Put simply, Endermologie benefits any area of the body that accumulates stubborn fat. Typically, it’s used for cellulite on the thighs, buttocks or legs, but also has efficacy on the stomach, abdomen or under the arms.
A Lipomassage/Endermologie massage for cellulite is actually quite simple, completely noninvasive and very relaxing. It’s a 45-minute treatment that uses patented LPG technology. Before treatment, patients are given a garment to wear (similar to a bodysuit with sleeves), which should be worn over the bra and, preferably, thong underwear. This allows the machine to glide over the body. People experience it as a gentle patting and slight suction like a soothing massage.
Our Endermologie machine is the best cellulite massager on the market. Called Cellu M6 Keymodule, the patented LPG technology works to mechanically stimulate the skin. An M6 slimming treatment makes use of very precise settings with different intensities, which create a rolling and suction motion to treat cellulite-prone areas and stubborn fat deposits.
Lipomassage/Endermologie is noninvasive, so it’s effective, safe and pain-free. Because the LPG Cellu M6 machine is adjustable, the technician can immediately correct a setting, if any discomfort occurs. Endermologie side effects are rare, because the treatment does not use needles or heat and is completely noninvasive. There’s no downtime associated with Lipomassage, and you can return to normal activity immediately following the procedure.
Lipomassage/Endermologie works to actually reduce the appearance of cellulite, while defining your figure. It’s an excellent body slimming, body contouring and skin firming treatment. Immediately following your first session, you will feel more relaxed. Skin will be smoother, tighter and more toned. After a series of sessions, you will see increased skin elasticity and a reduction in cellulite. Another benefit is that it stimulates lymphatic drainage, which removes toxins from the body and aids in fat metabolism. Additionally, it can smooth and fade stretch marks and scar tissue, as well as relieve muscle aches and spasms.
We generally recommend a series of around 5-6 sessions, followed by a maintenance program to be determined by you and the technician. The Endermologie machine also can be used on the face. An Endermolift works to stimulate cells and promote the production of hyaluronic acid. This increases cellular turnover, stimulates collagen and elastin production and erases signs of aging.
LPG Endermologie / Lipomassage cost depends on the treatment area, as well as how much correction is needed and desired. It’s important to note that the effects of Endermologie are cumulative and a series of treatments are recommended for best results. It’s best to consult with a skincare professional to determine a price for Lipomassage.
Up until about a decade ago, if you were looking for a body contouring and fat reduction solution for cellulite, liposuction surgery was your only option in the USA. Endermologie offers a nonsurgical, noninvasisve alternative to liposuction. As such, it provides a proven, permanent solution to cellulite without the pain, downtime and risks associated with cosmetic surgery.
Our NYC spa has an on-site medical doctor and expert estheticians to develop your individualized treatment and deliver results you can see and feel. We recommend that you come in for a consultation, because Smooth Synergy offers a comprehensive menu of body treatment, including: Ultrasonic Lipo Cavitation, Microcurrent Body Lift or a Thermo Trim Body Wrap. An Expert in Beauty will help you decide which treatment is right for you. Call us at 212-397-0111 to find out more.
- Endermology is a simple and effective 45 minute treatment.
- A patented LPG technique gently yet powerfully massages the skin with a deep, soothing motion.
- Works to spark a whole host of strong regenerative processes at the submental fat layer of the skin.
- Blood circulation is encouraged to nourish and oxygenate the skin.
- Connective tissue is gently stretched to promote collagen and elastin production.
- Lymphatic drainage is improved to eliminate metabolic toxins and boost fat metabolism.
- Typically used for cellulite on the thighs, buttocks or legs.
- Also has efficacy for stubborn areas of fat on the stomach, abdomen or under the arms.
- Begin with a series of 5-6 sessions to target areas of stubborn cellulite and fat deposits.
- Follow this series with a maintenance schedule determined by you and your esthetician.
- Endermologie is highly effective at:
- Smoothing the surface of the skin,
- Eliminating metablic toxins,
- Boosting fat metabolism,
- Increasing skin elasticity,
- Defining the body,
- Revealing a shapely contour,
- Targeting stubborn cellulite and fat deposits.
- The gentle patting and slight suction is similar to a massage for a relaxing and soothing treatment.
- A noninvasive alternative to liposuction.
- No needles, no chemicals, no harsh abrasives, no heat, no surgery — makes treatment safe and easily tolerated.
- A “lunchtime” procedure with no post treatment downtime.
- A great body slimming and body contouring solution for all skin types and skin tones.
Can we send your inbox some beauty?
Be the first to get beauty tips, the latest updates, and exclusive content straight to your email inbox.
What Sets Smooth Synergy Apart?
- Established in 2002, as one the first Medical Spas in NYC
- Cutting-edge cosmetic services
- Creators of beauty treatments like the Fanny Facial
- True synergy including layering skincare modalities
- Respect for your individual skincare goals (no judgments)
- Experienced, licensed estheticians
- Medical Director, Dr. George, on site, ready to meet your skincare needs
- Real solutions and superior results