Endermolift in New York City: Revive Your Skin For a Youthful Look
Ready to restore tired and sagging skin? Using patented LPG technology, Endermolift naturally stimulates the face’s regenerative processes to reenergize the skin. Get set to lift, sculpt and firm the skin with Endermolift, New York City!
Benefits of Endermolift: Endermologie Facial
- Quick, safe and non-invasive
- Improves blood circulation and lymphatic drainage
- Promotes cellular turnover and collagen production
- Increases skin elasticity
- Imparts a radiant, healthy glow
- Lifts, firms and plumps the skin
An Endermolift (LPG) skin care treatment is an exclusive anti-aging technique that takes advantage of gentle yet powerful massage to stimulate the skin. An Endermologie Facial works without the use of injections, electrical currents or chemicals. Like a mechanical workout for the skin, this process sparks many regenerative processes in the body. Blood circulation is encouraged in the treatment area, which nourishes and oxygenates the skin. The network of connective tissue is gently stretched, which promotes new collagen and elastin to tone and firm the skin. Lymphatic drainage improves, which encourages the elimination of metabolic toxins from the skin.
An Endermolift massage is actually quite simple, completely noninvasive and very relaxing. It can take anywhere from 15-45 minutes, depending on whether you are targeting a specific area of the face or whether you want a more comprehensive treatment. For this specialized treatment, our exclusive Endermologie machine is used. Called the Cellu M6 Keymodule by LPG, it gently massages the skin’s surface at targeted strengths and adjustable frequencies. The wand-like rollers emit micro-pulsation waves that penetrate deep through skin layers to erase signs of aging, to reduce wrinkles and balance your complexion. .People experience it as a gentle patting and slight suction, similar to a soothing massage. For a full-face treatment, the esthetician will finish with an oxygen treatment, which gives the skin a healthy glow.
You will notice immediate results after your first Endermolift treatment. Skin will have a smoother texture and your skin will appear more lifted and radiant. After a series of sessions, the skin will redensify, creating a tighter, plumper and more sculpted appearance. Additionally, Endermolift is great for pre and post facial and eye surgery and helps with bruising and swelling. Another benefit is that it stimulates lymphatic drainage, which has been shown to remove toxins from the body and help with everything from sinus issues to fibromyalgia.
Some lifting and toning benefit can be seen immediately; however, some clients choose to come in more regularly to target a specific concern, like swelling or bruising or a sinus issue. Yearly maintenance is also recommended.
Endermolift is noninvasive, so it’s effective, safe and pain-free. Because the LPG Cellu M6 machine is adjustable, the technician can immediately correct a setting, if any discomfort occurs. Endermologie side effects are rare because the treatment does not use needles or heat and is completely noninvasive. There’s no downtime associated with Endermolift , and you can return to normal activity immediately following the procedure.
Endermolift works for men and women of all ages, skin types and tones to replenish skin, leaving behind a healthy glow.
An Endermolift natural anti-aging treatment can reenergize skin cells to leave your skin feeling fresh and new. Additionally, we have a complete menu of the best NYC spa treatments to meet the needs of all our clients. Call Smooth Synergy Med Spa at 212-397-0111 to speak with an Expert in Beauty. She can help you decide if an Endermolift is right for you or if another procedure we offer will work to meet your individual skincare needs.
- Endermolift is a simple and effective 15-45 minute treatment.
- Micro-penetration waves gently yet powerfully massage the skin to spark strong regenerative processes.
- Blood circulation is encouraged to nourish and oxygenate the skin.
- Connective tissue is gently stretched to promote collagen and elastin production.
- Lymphatic drainage is improved to eliminate metabolic toxins.
- Noticeable, instant results, including a smoother texture and a radiant glow.
- A series of treatments will work to redensify skin for a tighter, more sculpted contour.
- Additionally, lymphatic drainage is highly effective for pre and post facial and eye surgery, as well as for sinus conditions and fibromyalgia.
Can we send your inbox some beauty?
Be the first to get beauty tips, the latest updates, and exclusive content straight to your email inbox.
Request Your Consultation Today
What Sets Smooth Synergy Apart?
- Established in 2002, as one the first Medical Spas in NYC
- Cutting-edge cosmetic services
- Creators of beauty treatments like the Fanny Facial
- True synergy including layering skincare modalities
- Respect for your individual skincare goals (no judgments)
- Experienced, licensed estheticians
- Medical Director, Dr. George, on site, ready to meet your skincare needs
- Real solutions and superior results