RF Microneedling Skin Resurfacing in NYC
The Best RF Microneedling Skin Resurfacing in NYC
You’ve likely already heard about the amazing skin-renewal benefit of Microneedling. And that Radiofrequency is a top treatment to restore a youthful appearance to aging skin. So what happens when you put the two together? Learn more about why Smooth Synergy Med Spa in NYC considers RF Microneedling Skin Resurfacing one of the best noninvasive procedures to tighten, firm and rejuvenate the skin.
RF Microneedling Skin Resurfacing Benefits
- Little to no downtime
- Maximum results with minimal pain
- Boosts collagen and elastin
- Repairs skin at the cellular level
- Targets multiple layers of the skin
- Highly effective for many skincare concerns including wrinkles, skin laxity, acne and improvement of uneven skin texture and tone
RF Microneeding Skin Resurfacing Before and After
RF Microneedling Skin Resurfacing FAQs
By combining Microneedling and Radiofrequency, a true synergy is created:
- The practitioner has a superior ability to reach multiple layers of skin. Specifically, Microneedling makes microchannels at customizable depths. On the other hand, Radiofrequency energy reaches the deeper layers of the dermis.
- Both treatments work to renew and replenish the skin by:
- Inducing collagen and elastin production and
- Encouraging cellular turnover.
- However, they do so in different ways. Specifically, microchannels make controlled physical injury to the skin. As a result, Microneedling is superior for boosting skin-repairing processes in the skin, such as increasing cellular turnover and production of collagen and elastin. On the other hand, Radiofrequency uses specific wavelengths of energy that are excellent for constricting collagen and elastin fibers. As a result, it’s a great skin tightening and firming procedure.
- Additionally, the microchannels actually enhance the ability of Radiofrequency wavelengths. Specifically, they work to direct the Radiofrequency energy more effectively under the surface of the skin.
There’s an instant skin benefit Immediately after one thirty minute treatment. Specifically, your skin will look smoother and more youthful. However, the real results of treatment happen gradually over the next 3-6 months. In a nutshell, a process of skin renewal will continue after a series of treatments, as collagen and elastin fibers renew and constrict.
Microneedling with Radiofrequency is a quick and safe “lunchtime” treatment that typically takes around 30 minutes.
We typically recommend 2-3 sessions, spaced approximately four weeks apart. However, our treatment recommendations always depend on your individual beauty goals, as well as the type and severity of skin issue to be resolved. These results can include:
- Skin firming, tightening and lifting on the face, jowls eyebrow, under eyes, chin and/or neck
- Wrinkle reduction
- Restoring mild to moderate skin laxity on the face and body
- Diminishing many forms of hyperpigmentation to restore an even skin tone
- Minimizing textural changes to the skin, such as stretch marks, cystic acne, burns and/or scarring
The RF Microneedling price depends on the treatment regime you’ve decided upon with your esthetician.
Smooth Synergy Medical Spa had been a leader in the med spa industry since 2002 in New York City. This experience gives us the ability to provide you with real solutions and superior results. from RF Microneedling Skin Resurfacing. Contact us at 212-397-0111 to learn more. An Expert in Beauty is here to listen to your skincare concerns and make a treatment plan to meet your individual beauty goals.
- Microneedling with Radiofrequency repairs and rejuvenates the skin at both the surface and deeper layers of the skin.
- Microneedling creates microinjury to the skin. in order to spark cellular turnover, as well as collagen and elastin production.
- Radiofrequency uses bipolar RF energy to gently heat the deeper layers of the skin, in order to cause collagen and elastin fibers to constrict.
- A series of treatments spaced four weeks apart are typically recommended.
- Some immediate benefit will be seen after treatment, including smoother and tighter skin. However, results will continue to improve over the next few months, as well as over the course of treatment.
- A touch-up treatment may be required at anywhere between 12- 18 months following your initial series, in order to maintain results.