Best RF Microneedling | Radiofrequency and Microneedling in NYC
Best RF Microneedling Treatment in NYC
RF Microneedling represents a major innovation in noninvasive skincare. After all, it’s essentially two highly effective treatments in one. By combining the skin tightening ability of Radiofrequency with the skin restoring power of Microneedling, it can address a whole host of skincare concerns. Could it be right for your specific beauty goals? Find out more about the best Microneedling with Radiofrequency treatment, offered at Smooth Synergy Medical Spa in New York City.
Benefits of RF Microneedling
- FDA-cleared, safe and effective
- Restores uneven skin tone and texture
- Lifts, firms and tightens loose skin
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Minimizes pores
- Improves cystic acne
- Diminishes acne scars, scarring or burns
- Fades stretch marks
- Reverses age spots, brown spots, dark marks
- Achieves a brighter, more radiant complexion
- Reveals a more youthful appearance
RF Microneedling Before and After
RF Microneedling FAQs
Microneedling with RF works to repair and rejuvenate the skin at multiple layers. During treatment, a microneedling device makes micro-channels with super-fine needles along the surface of the skin. These micro-channels create precise pathways for Radiofrequency energy to penetrate to the dermal layer of the skin.
A true synergy occurs when Radiofrequency and Microneedling are combined. First, Microneedle micro-punctures create controlled injury on the surface of the skin. Then, Radiofrequency energy enters the microchannels and gently heats the deeper layers of skin. When this controlled injury is coupled with a thermal effect, it sparks the body’s natural regenerative processes to renew and repair the skin. Specifically:
Microneedling triggers the body’s natural wound healing response. Called Collagen Induction Therapy, this process works over time to promote cellular turnover, boost blood flow to the skin, as well as replenish lost collagen and elastin.
RadioFrequency (RF) enhances the skin repair provided by Microneedling. Specifically, the wavelength of RF can rejuvenate the skin at the cellular level. By gently heating subcutaneous tissue, existing collagen fibers contract and regroup, in order to tighten the skin. Additionally, the criss-cross scaffold of deep collagen under the skin strengthens. Over time, this process creates a greater network of support for the skin.
Following treatment, your skin will appear smoother and more radiant. Full results are typically achieved following 2-3 treatment sessions, spaced approximately four weeks apart. However, the number of treatments will depend on individual beauty goals, as well as the type and severity of skin issue to be resolved. These results can include:
- Skin tightening and lifting on the face, jowls, eyebrow, under eyes, chin and/or neck
- Smoothing wrinkles, creases and furrows
- Restoring mild to moderate skin laxity on the face and body
- Fading many forms of hyperpigmentation to restore an even skin tone
- Diminishing textural changes to the skin, such as stretch marks, cystic acne, burns and/or scarring
RF Microneedling is considered safe with little downtime. The use of numbing cream makes the treatment more comfortable. Specifically, Microneedling can cause some redness and tenderness, which typically subsides within several hours. Radiofrequency, by itself, is considered as comfortable and relaxing as a hot stone massage. In fact, Radiofrequency is a CO2 non-ablative fractional laser, which means it leaves the top layer of skin unharmed. As a result, it offers similar results to older ablative laser without its pain or downtime. RF side effects include minor redness, swelling and tingling, which tend to dissipate within a few hours.
Smooth Synergy Med Spa offers the PiXel8-RF system, which assures safe, comfortable and effective treatment. Specifically, single-use microneedling cartridges create precise, vertical microwounds, in order to assure superior collagen induction. Additionally, the needle depth range of 0.5 ml to 3.5 ml gives the practitioner great flexibility. She can customize treatment for you, as well as effectively treat delicate areas of skin, such as under the eyes. Another advantage of the PiXel8 machine is that it comes equipped with a cooling device called Arctic Chill, which makes treatment more comfortable. To learn more about RF Microneedling, contact us at 212-397-0111. An Expert in Beauty is here to listen to your skincare concerns and make a treatment plan to meet your individual beauty goals.
- Microneedling with Radiofrequency repairs and rejuvenates the skin at both the surface and deeper layers of the skin.
- Microneedling creates microinjury to the skin, in order to spark cellular turnover, as well as collagen and elastin production.
- Radiofrequency uses bipolar RF energy to gently heat the deeper layers of the skin, in order to cause collagen and elastin fibers to constrict.
- A series of treatments spaced four weeks apart are typically recommended.
- Some immediate benefit will be seen after treatment, including smoother and tighter skin. However, results will continue to improve over the next few months, as well as over the course of treatment.
- A touch-up treatment may be required at anywhere between 12- 18 months following your initial series, in order to maintain results.
Can we send your inbox some beauty?
Be the first to get beauty tips, the latest updates, and exclusive content straight to your email inbox.
Request Your Consultation Today
What Sets Smooth Synergy Apart?
- Established in 2002, as one the first Medical Spas in NYC
- Cutting-edge cosmetic services
- Creators of beauty treatments like the Fanny Facial
- True synergy including layering skincare modalities
- Respect for your individual skincare goals (no judgments)
- Experienced, licensed estheticians
- Medical Director, Dr. George, on site, ready to meet your skincare needs
- Real solutions and superior results