Best PRP Skin Treatment in NYC
PRP in NYC: The Best PRP Skin Treatment for Regeneration, Rejuvenation and Restoration
A Platelet-Rich Plasma skin treatment relies on the healing power of the richest growth factors in the blood. That’s why its so important to extract the highest quality and concentration of PRP to get superior results for the skin. Here’s how Smooth Synergy achieves this high standard, in order to deliver the best PRP skin treatment in NYC:
PRP Skin Rejuvenation Benefits
- Nonsurgical, safe, no downtime
- Sources healing factors from your own blood
- Smooths fine lines & wrinkles
- Deeply hydrates the skin
- Repairs skin at the cellular level
- Boosts collagen production
- Restores a healthy glow
- Repairs skin imperfections
PRP Skin Treatment FAQs
The elements of our blood include plasma, red blood cells, white blood cells and platelets. The key to PRP skin treatment is separating the richest growth factors and proteins from the rest of the blood. This, so called, “liquid gold” sparks a strong healing process in the skin. As a result, it is highly effective for many forms of cosmetic skin rejuvenation.
After a blood draw from your arm, the doctor prepares the PRP with a centrifuge. Using centrifugal force, it separates the blood into components based on their weight. The heaviest at the bottom are the red blood cells. The lightest at the top is the plasma. This part of the blood contains the highest concentration of platelets, stem cells and growth factors, which are responsible for healing skin.
Yes, you want both the highest quality as well as highest concentration of platelets per blood draw. Smooth Synergy achieves this by using both the Pure Spin and Magellan Platelet Separator. These FDA-approved, dual spin systems spin the blood twice at an appropriate speed. As a result we can typically expect a yield of 3-6 ml of “liquid gold” per treatment with, typically, five times the platelet count found in whole blood.
By stimulating collagen and elastin production, encouraging cellular turnover and promoting blood flow to the skin, PRP therapy sparks strong regenerative processes in the body. As a result, it can treat a range of skin issues, including:
- Aging concerns, such as wrinkles and fine lines, as well as sagging skin
- Skin tone issues, such as hyperpigmentation, age spots and dark marks
- Skin texture changes, such as acne scarring, burns, enlarged pores and stretch marks
- Skin disorders, such as rosacea and lichen sclerosus
How many treatments needed depends on the condition of your skin, as well as your treatment goals. Our skincare professionals can assess your skincare needs and make individual recommendations about the cost of PRP skin treatment.
Our Medical Director, Dr. George Liakeas, is a certified PRP Vampire treatment provider, who received training from the creator of the Vampire treatments, Dr. Charles Runels. Additionally, he is one of a select few, who trains other providers to perform the Vampire treatments.
Smooth Synergy NYC provides the complete menu of PRP Vampire treatments, including the Vampire FaceLift and Vampire Facial. We offer experience with many other proven skincare and beauty treatments as well. Call us at 212-397-011 to schedule a consultation with an Expert in Beauty to find out which treatment/s is right for you.
Can we send your inbox some beauty?
Be the first to get beauty tips, the latest updates, and exclusive content straight to your email inbox.
Request Your Consultation Today
What Sets Smooth Synergy Apart?
- Established in 2002, as one the first Medical Spas in NYC
- Cutting-edge cosmetic services
- Creators of beauty treatments like the Fanny Facial
- True synergy including layering skincare modalities
- Respect for your individual skincare goals (no judgments)
- Experienced, licensed estheticians
- Medical Director, Dr. George, on site, ready to meet your skincare needs
- Real solutions and superior results