PiXel8-RF Microneedling Treatment
The Best System for Radiofrequency and Microneedles: PiXel8-RF
RF with Microneedles offers a true advance in the field of noninvasive aesthetics. For the first time ever, two highly effective treatments for skin repair and renewal have been combined. The result? A superior ability to address a whole host of top skincare concerns with minimal dowtime or discomfort. So how do you know which Microneedling with RF equipment is best for you? Learn more about why Smooth Synergy Med Spa in NYC only offers the PiXel8-RF Microneedling System.
PiXel8 RF Microneedling Benefits
- Safe and effective
- Quick lunchtime procedure
- Minimal downtime
- Maximum comfort
- Noninvasive alternative to cosmetic surgery
- Targets many top skincare concerns from wrinkles to skin laxity to uneven skin texture and tone
RF Microneedles Before and After
PiXel8-RF Microneedling Treatment FAQs
Before we outline and compare RF Microneedling systems, let’s briefly discuss what Microneedling with Radiofrequency is. For an in-depth look at this treatment –> Read more.
- Microneedling – a hand-held device holds a network of super fine needles. During the procedure, it makes micro-injury at customizable depths. This sparks the body’s healing response. As a result, collagen and elastin are boosted and cellular turnover is prompted over time.
- Radiofrequency uses bipolar RF energy at a specific wavelength, in order to gently heat the deeper layers of the skin. During the procedure, it enters the microchannels created by the Microneedling, in order to cause collagen and elastin fibers to contract and regroup. As a result, this process works gradually to lift and tighten the skin at the dermal layer of the skin.
Smooth Synergy Medical Spa uses only the PiXel8-RF Microneedling system. It’s the best system to assure safe, comfortable and effective treatment. Here are it’s advantages:
The PiXel8 machine is a fully customizable treatment. The needle depth ranges from 0.5 ml to 3.5 ml. The practitioner can pick a needle depth based on the thickness of skin on the treatment area, as well as the specific ratio of fat to skin on each individual client. Additionally, it offers the capacity to reach areas with thinner skin that are typically harder to treat, such as under the eyes.
PiXel 8-RF Microneedling device comes equipped with three different heads with a count of 25, 49 or 64 needles. When combined with the adjustable depth of needles, this feature gives the esthetician great flexibility to customize treatment.
The PiXel8 device creates precise, vertical microwounds. This allows wounds to heal more quickly and results in superior collagen induction.
Arctic Chill Cooling Device, makes treatment more comfortable. Specifically, it cools the epidermis before the Microneedling device is applied to the skin. (It should be noted that the Radiofrequency portion of the treatment is considered as gentle and soothing as a hot-stone massage, and that the Arctic Chill is primarily used for the physical penetration of the Microneedles).
This is a distinction of note for people of color. For darker skin tones, our estheticians can use insulated needles, which deliver energy only through the tip, in order to prevent the buildup of heat near the surface of the skin. This prevents injury of the melanocytes, which sit at the juncture between the dermis and epidermis. As a result, a common side effect of traditional lasers, called Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation or PIH, can be avoided.
This features on the PiXel8 Radio Frequency system assures maximum safety and hygiene.
Smooth Synergy Medical Spa in New York City has been a leader in the med spa industry since 2002. This experience gives us the ability to curate treatments, in order to provide you with real solutions and superior results. To learn more about PiXel8-RF Microneedling, as well as our comprehensive menu of treatments, contact us at 212-397-0111. An Expert in Beauty is here to listen to your skincare concerns and make a treatment plan to meet your individual beauty goals.
- Microneedling with Radiofrequency repairs and rejuvenates the skin at both the surface and deeper layers of the skin.
- Microneedling creates microinjury to the skin. in order to spark cellular turnover, as well as collagen and elastin production.
- Radiofrequency uses bipolar RF energy to gently heat the deeper layers of the skin, in order to cause collagen and elastin fibers to constrict.
- A series of treatments spaced four weeks apart are typically recommended.
- Some immediate benefit will be seen after treatment, including smoother and tighter skin. However, results will continue to improve over the next few months, as well as over the course of treatment.
- A touch-up treatment may be required at anywhere between 12- 18 months following your initial series, in order to maintain results.
Can we send your inbox some beauty?
Be the first to get beauty tips, the latest updates, and exclusive content straight to your email inbox.
Request Your Consultation Today
What Sets Smooth Synergy Apart?
- Established in 2002, as one the first Medical Spas in NYC
- Cutting-edge cosmetic services
- Creators of beauty treatments like the Fanny Facial
- True synergy including layering skincare modalities
- Respect for your individual skincare goals (no judgments)
- Experienced, licensed estheticians
- Medical Director, Dr. George, on site, ready to meet your skincare needs
- Real solutions and superior results