Best Microneedling with Radiofrequency in NYC
Microneedling with Radiofrequency: Best Skin Resurfacing in NYC with PiXel8-RF
Microneedling is known for its effectiveness at repairing the skin. On the other hand, Radiofrequency offers an excellent ability to firm and tighten. Put the two together and it’s easy to see why Microneedling with Radiofrequency is quickly becoming a top noninvasive treatment for many skincare concerns. Could it be right for your beauty goals? Learn more about the best RF Microneedling treatment, offered by Smooth Synergy Med Spa in NYC.
Microneedling with Radiofrequency Benefits
- Safe and effective
- Quick lunchtime procedure
- Minimal downtime
- Maximum comfort
- Sparks collagen and elastin
- Promotes cellular turnover
- Noninvasive alternative to cosmetic surgery
- Targets many top skincare concerns from wrinkles to skin laxity to uneven skin texture and tone
Microneedling with Radiofrequency Before and After
Microneedling with Radiofrequency FAQs
Microneedling with Radiofrequency is basically two equally effective but different modalities to repair and rejuvenate the skin. By working in tandem, they are able to spark a process of renewal at multiple layers of the skin,
Let’s start with Microneedling…
A Microneedling device holds a network of super fine needles. During the procedure, it makes micro-injury at customizable depths. This sparks the body’s healing response. As a result, collagen and elastin are boosted and cellular turnover is prompted over time.
Now, add Radiofrequency…
Radiofrequency uses bipolar RF energy at a specific wavelength, in order to gently heat the deeper layers of the skin. During the procedure, it enters the pathways created by the microchannels, in order to cause collagen and elastin fibers to contract and regroup. As a result, this process works gradually to lift and tighten the skin at the dermal layer of the skin.
By sparking skin healing and rejuvenating process at multiple layers of the skin, Microneedling with Radiofrequency will gradually restore the skin. Specifically, results include the ability to:
- Tighten and lift skin on the face, jowls eyebrow, under eyes, chin and/or neck
- Smooth wrinkles, creases and furrows
- Restore mild to moderate skin laxity on the face and body
- Even out skin tone and diminish age spots, dark marks or brown spots
- Minimize textural changes to the skin, such as stretch marks, burns and/or scarring
- Heal cystic acne
Microneedling with Radiofrequency is a quick and safe “lunchtime” treatment that typically takes around 30 minutes. Specifically, Radiofrequency is considered a remarkably gentle procedure. That’s because it leaves the skin’s outer layer intact (called non-ablative). This makes healing time faster than with traditional CO2 lasers. RF side effects include minor redness, swelling and tingling, which tend to dissipate within a few hours. Microneedling can cause some redness and tenderness, which typically subsides within several hours.
The price of Microneedling with Radiofrequency depends on your specific treatment regime. One treatment will definitely make the skin appear more radiant and smooth. However, we generally recommend a series of treatments, depending on your specific skincare concerns and desired outcomes. Typically, we recommend a series of 2-3 treatments, spaced four weeks apart. To target a specific skincare issue, such as cystic acne, your practitioner may recommend a different treatment schedule.
Smooth Synergy Medical Spa uses only the PiXel8-RF system. It’s the best system to assure safe, comfortable and effective treatment. Specifically, it offers these advanatages:
- Single-use Microneedling Cartridges assure hygiene and safety.
- Microneedling Pen that creates precise, vertical microwounds for quicker healing and superior collagen induction.
- Needle spacing that evenly penetrates the skin without overlapping
- Adjustable Needle Depth — a range of 0.5 ml to 3.5 ml gives the practitioner great flexibility to customize treatment for you. Additionally, this ability to control treatment makes it superor for treating delicate areas of skin, such as under the eyes.
- The option for the practitioner to use either insulated or non-insulated needles, depending on the skin tone of the client.
- Arctic Chill Cooling Device, makes treatment more comfortable.
Smooth Synergy Medical Spa in New York City has been a leader in the med spa industry since 2002. This experience gives us the ability to curate treatments, in order to provide you with real solutions and superior results. To learn more about Microneedling with Radiofrequency, as well as our comprehensive menu of treatments, contact us at 212-397-0111. An Expert in Beauty is here to listen to your skincare concerns and make a treatment plan to meet your individual beauty goals.
- Microneedling with Radiofrequency repairs and rejuvenates the skin at both the surface and deeper layers of the skin.
- Microneedling creates microinjury to the skin. in order to spark cellular turnover, as well as collagen and elastin production.
- Radiofrequency uses bipolar RF energy to gently heat the deeper layers of the skin, in order to cause collagen and elastin fibers to constrict.
- A series of treatments spaced four weeks apart are typically recommended.
- Some immediate benefit will be seen after treatment, including smoother and tighter skin. However, results will continue to improve over the next few months, as well as over the course of treatment.
- A touch-up treatment may be required at anywhere between 12- 18 months following your initial series, in order to maintain results.
Can we send your inbox some beauty?
Be the first to get beauty tips, the latest updates, and exclusive content straight to your email inbox.
Request Your Consultation Today
What Sets Smooth Synergy Apart?
- Established in 2002, as one the first Medical Spas in NYC
- Cutting-edge cosmetic services
- Creators of beauty treatments like the Fanny Facial
- True synergy including layering skincare modalities
- Respect for your individual skincare goals (no judgments)
- Experienced, licensed estheticians
- Medical Director, Dr. George, on site, ready to meet your skincare needs
- Real solutions and superior results