Microneedling NYC | Best Facial Treatment
Microneedling NYC: Best Facial Treatment to Repair and Rejuvenate the Skin
A Microneedling Facial is highly effective for all kinds of skin concerns — from reducing acne scars to diminishing wrinkles to removing dark marks from the face. In a nutshell, it can pretty much do it all. But it offers another distinct advantage. When serums are used with Microneedling, we can customize treatment to meet your own individual beauty goals. Here’s all you need to know about the best Microneedling in NYC:
Benefits of a Microneedling Facial Treatment
- Nonsurgical, safe, no downtime
- Smooths fine lines & wrinkles
- Removes excess pigment (hyperpigmentation / age spots)
- Diminishes scarring caused by acne, trauma, surgery or burns
- Repairs skin at the cellular level
- Boosts collagen production
- Restores a healthy, youthful glow
Microneedling aka skin needling, collagen induction therapy (CIT), or percutaneous collagen induction (PCI) is a minimally invasive treatment that makes use of fine needle punctures along the face. This process creates controlled micro-injury to the skin. As a result, it jumpstarts the body’s natural ability to heal itself. This skin-repairing mechanism is kicked into overdrive when a skin-restoring serum is also penetrated under the skin.
As we said above, Microneedling works for most of our clients’ top skincare concerns. These include:
- Reducing pore size
- Diminishing fine lines and wrinkles
- Tightening and smoothing saggy, loose skin
- Improving skin’s texture
- Brightening and evening out skin tone
- Diminishing age spots and dark marks
- Reducing the appearance of mild to moderate acne scarring, as well as other forms of scarring and/or burns.
The answer depends on your skincare concern/s. You can customize treatment with Hyaluronic Acid, Meso Antioxidant Vitamins or Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP). Each offers a distinct ability to revive and restore the skin. Heres’ more:
MICRONEEDLING WITH HYALURONIC ACID (HA)
The Skin Quencher: Replenish levels of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) for instantly more hydrated skin. Specifically, HA is a naturally-occurring molecule in the skin that is responsible for lubricating the skin. It’s literally a water magnet, holding up to a thousand times its weight in water. When infused into the skin, it naturally plumps the skin. As a result, you will have fewer wrinkles, smaller pores, as well as a smoother complexion.
WITH MESO ANTIOXIDANT VITAMINS (MESOTHERAPY)
The Skin Brightener: Vitamins B, C and E protect the cells from free-radicals and environmental, oxidative stress. As a result, it lessens the formation of lines and wrinkles. Additionally, it works to improve skin elasticity and smoothness, as well as reveal a radiant, youthful complexion.
WITH PLATELET-RICH PLASMA (PRP)
The Skin Repairer: Take advantage of the body’s natural ability to heal. PRP are powerful growth factors found in our own blood. When infused in the skin, they promote collagen and stem cell production, increase cellular turnover, as well as encourage blood circulation to the face. PRP is one of the best treatments to repair the skin, including diminishing scarring, reversing photoaging and reducing the appearance of dark marks / age spots.
The procedure is actually quite simple. A treatment takes anywhere from 30-60 minutes and is performed by a professional esthetician.
- First, the skin is cleansed and a topical numbing cream is applied, in order to assure a comfortable treatment.
- Then, the session is performed. We use a hand-held pen, called Rejuvapen (like a dermapen), which pierces the skin with twelve super-fine needles. It’s a multi-speed, adjustable device that encourages controlled depth, spacing and frequency of punctures. As a result, we can assure maximum penetration of product where it’s most needed under the skin.
Recovery time and downtime are minimal. Patients can return to normal activity following treatment. You may experience some redness or tenderness following treatment. This typically subsides within a day or so.
Within several days to several weeks, your skin will appear smoother, tighter and more radiant. But you will see the full skin-repairing benefit after several months, as collagen continues to build. For more targeted skin rejuvenation, a series of treatments is recommended for best results.
The price of face needling depends on the condition of your skin, as well as your treatment goals. We may recommend a treatment plan of two-three times a year for general skin renewal. On the other hand, we may recommend a series of treatments for more serious skin concerns, such as acne scarring. It’s best to meet with a skincare professional, who can assess your skincare needs and discuss the cost of your individual treatment plan.
Smooth Synergy Medical Spa, NYC provides a complete menu of treatments for facial rejuvenation, including: Microneedling with Hyaluronic Acid, Microneedling with Meso Vitamins, Microneedling with PRP, the Vampire FaceLift and the Vampire Facial. This gives us great flexibility in creating a unique skin treatment plan according to your individual needs. Call us at 212-397-011 to schedule a consultation with an Expert in Beauty.
Microneedling with Radiofrequency is a powerful combination that works in tandem to repair and rejuvenate the skin.
Let’s start with Microneedling…
A Microneedling device holds a network of super fine needles. During the procedure, it makes micro-injury at customizable depths. This sparks the body’s healing response to repair the skin. As a result, collagen and elastin are boosted and cellular turnover is prompted over time.
Now, add Radiofrequency…
Radiofrequency uses bipolar RF energy at a specific wavelength, in order to gently heat the deeper layers of the skin. During the procedure, it enters the pathways created by the microchannels, in order to cause collagen and elastin fibers to contract and regroup. As a result, this process works gradually to lift and tighten the skin at the dermal layer of the skin.
Microneedling with RF tightens skin on the body by targeting the criss-cross network of collagen and elastin at the dermis level of the skin. This scaffold supports the skin and gives it a sturdy structure. It works in tandem with Elastin, which helps the skin bounce back to its original shape after stretching or contracting. By sparking the natural production of collagen and elastin, Microneedling with Radiofrequency can restore:
- Sagging skin
- Wrinkly skin
- Skin laxity
- Crepey skin
A similar process of collagen and elastin repair happens when Microneedling with RF is used to treat stretch marks. When the skin stretches beyond its capacity, like a balloon, it puts strain on the supportive web of collagen and elastin. When this network weakens and ruptures, the body can struggle to heal the tear. As a result, a stretch mark occurs. By promoting collagen and elastin production, Microneedling with radiofrequency can diminish the stretch mark by improving the skin’s texture, thickness and elasticity.
Basically, scarring occurs when the wound healing process has gone awry. When this happens, one of two things occur. In the first scenario, not enough collagen is produced, which results in an indentation on the skin. In the second, the body creates a lump of tough fibrous tissue, resulting in a bumpy surface on the skin. By boosting collagen and elastin production, Microneedling with Radiofrequency works to create new and fresh tissue. As a result, healthy tissue will either fill in the indentation or replace the scar tissue. Either way, the goal is to achieve a smoother and more even surface.
Basically, Microneedling with RF can be used on any area of the body where you are experiencing changes to skin’s texture, tone or laxity. It’s most commonly used on these areas of the body:
- Neck / Chest
- Stomach / Belly / Love Handles / Abdomen
- Thigh area or inner thighs
- Butt / Buttocks
- Lower Back
Smooth Synergy Medical Spa in New York City offers a comprehensive menu of treatments body contouring solutions, such as Microneedling and Radiofrequency. Call us at 212-397-0111 to speak with an Expert in Beauty to find out why Microneedling with RF for body might be right for you.
- A Microneedling Facial is a simple and effective hour procedure.
- Use of numbing cream assures a comfortable treatment.
- A “lunchtime” procedure with no post treatment downtime.
- Serums, including Hyaluronic Acid, Mesotherapy or Platelet-Rich Serum, are infused into the skin.
- Works to trigger the body’s natural ability to heal.
- Promotes collagen and elastin production.
- Noticeable, instant results, including a healthy glow.
- Collagen growth will continue for gradual, natural results.
- Yearly maintenance assures long-lasting skin rejuvenation.
Can we send your inbox some beauty?
Be the first to get beauty tips, the latest updates, and exclusive content straight to your email inbox.
Request Your Consultation Today
What Sets Smooth Synergy Apart?
- Established in 2002, as one the first Medical Spas in NYC
- Cutting-edge cosmetic services
- Creators of beauty treatments like the Fanny Facial
- True synergy including layering skincare modalities
- Respect for your individual skincare goals (no judgments)
- Experienced, licensed estheticians
- Medical Director, Dr. George, on site, ready to meet your skincare needs
- Real solutions and superior results