Juvederm Voluma XC Treatments
Juvederm Voluma in NYC: Best Filler to Restore Volume with Long-Lasting Results
Is your skin beginning to slide south? Longing for the high, defined cheekbones of your youth? Get set for the next generation of cosmetic dermal fillers from Juvederm. Designed to instantly add volume to the cheeks, Voluma XC represents the gold standard in nonsurgical procedures to restore balance and contour to your face. And Juvederm Voluma is the only FDA-approved line that lasts up to 18 months! Now that’s staying power, NYC!
Benefits of Juvederm Voluma XC
- Safe, effective and FDA-approved
- No anesthesia or surgery required
- Sources naturally-occurring hyaluronic acid
- Lasts up to 18 months
- Restores the coveted v-shaped contour that’s a hallmark of youth
Juvederm Before and After
Juvederm Voluma is an injectable filler that’s specifically formulated for restoring mid-face volume. It makes use of Hyaluronic Acid (HA), a naturally occurring molecule in the body that nourishes and hydrates the skin.
As we age, our bodies produce less Hyaluronic Acid. When our skin lacks this crucial element, the elastin and collagen fibers that support the face lack the nourishment they need to thrive. As a result, the face can develop deep wrinkles, hollows and folds.
Fillers replenish the depleted hyaluronic acid to plump up the skin and restore a youthful appearance. Specifically, Juvederm Voluma is highly effective for reclaiming fullness in the cheeks or on the cheekbone. Additonally, with the cheek lifted, the jowls will have additional support and appear tauter.
A Voluma cheek filler injection is actually quite simple and usually takes between 15 minutes to an hour, depending on the treatment area. Our Medical Director, Dr. George, MD, will evaluate your face, and mark strategic Voluma injection points. Using a super-fine needle, he will inject the Voluma at various predetermined sites along the treatment area. Finally, he will evaluate the treatment area to assess whether additional filler is needed to assure maximum benefit to the skin.
Juvederm Voluma post treatment is fairly straightforward, and bad results are rare. Because cosmetic fillers are minimally invasive, they are safe and effective alternatives to plastic surgery. Following injection, there’s no downtime and most patients can return to normal activity immediately. However, some patients describe a mild pinching, stinging or burning sensation at the injection site. It’s advised that intense physical exercise be avoided for 24-48 hours, in order to minimize swelling. Some patients experience mild and temporary swelling, bruising, numbness, tenderness or redness, which usually dissipates within a few hours to a few days. Topical icing is recommended to alleviate these symptoms.
You will notice instant volume in the cheekbone or chin area following a Voluma injection. However, it can take up to a week to see full correction. Once it’s reached full correction, a Voluma injection can last up to 18 months. However, it’s important to note that individual results vary.
Total price depends on the area treated, as well as the correction desired. Therefore, how syringes of Voluma depends. In general, we suggest that you come in for a private consultation to determine the full Voluma cost for the cheeks.
At Smooth Synergy, we offer a comprehensive menu of skin-restoring treatments that includes the complete line of Juvederm HA fillers: Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Ultra Plus, as well as Juvederm Vollure, Voluma and Volbella. Call us at 212-397-0111 to discuss your aging concerns with an expert in beauty. We’re here to create a treatment plan that takes your individual skincare needs into consideration.
- Voluma Volumizing Filler takes 15 minute to an hour, depending on the treatment area.
- Naturally-occurring hyaluronic acid promotes hydration of the skin and supports collagen production.
- In general, hyaluronic acid fillers vary by the viscosity and weight of their particle size.
- This makes each formulation suited to address particular signs of aging.
- Juvederm Voluma is highly effective for the cheek area to restore a youthful contour.
- Instant, natural looking results.
- Yearly maintenance assures long-lasting result
- The first and only hyaluronic filler approved by the FDA to last up to 18 months.
- Juvederm Voluma is highly effective at:
- plumping the skin,
- enhancing contours,
- softening lines,
- adding volume to the face.
- Lidocaine improves comfort during treatment.
- A “lunchtime” procedure with minimal discomfort and no post treatment downtime.
- Our Master Injector and Medical Director, Dr. George Liakeas, MD has been performing filler procedures for over 15 years.
- With an artists’ eye and a knack for understanding the contours of the face, he can achieve the aesthetic results you’re looking for from Juvederm.
Can we send your inbox some beauty?
Be the first to get beauty tips, the latest updates, and exclusive content straight to your email inbox.
Pro Nox: For Comfort During Treatment
Nitrous Oxide and Oxygen Delivery System
- Fast Acting
- Patient Controlled
- Quick Recovery
Forget nerves. Focus on results!