Juvederm Volbella XC Treatments
Juvederm Volbella in NYC: Best Filler for Lips, Fine Lines & Wrinkles | Long-Lasting Results
Juvederm Volbella is a next-generation cosmetic filler. Like many other dermal fillers, it’s one of the best treatments to define the lips and to restore a smooth, youthful appearance. So why’s it such an advance in nonsurgical cosmetic aesthetics? It’s the first filler approved by the FDA to last up to 18 months. That’s the kind of lasting power we can get behind at Smooth Synergy, New York City!
Benefits of Juvederm Volbella XC
- Safe, effective and FDA-approved
- No anesthesia or surgery required
- Sources naturally-occurring hyaluronic acid
- Lasts up to 18 months
- Subtly plumps the lip
- Smooths out fine lines and wrinkles
Juvederm Before and After
All Juvederm fillers make use of Hyaluronic Acid (HA), a naturally occurring molecule in the body that nourishes and hydrates the skin. As we age, our bodies produce less Hyaluronic Acid. Fillers replensith this lost HA, in order to hydrate, plump and restore the skin. Specifically, Volbella is the thinnest formulation of Juvederm fillers.
The specific molecular weight of Volbella makes it highly effective for application near the surface of the skin. As a result, it’s a great option for subtle lip augmentation and on or around the mouth, including:
- Filling and defining of the lips
- Smoothing of fine lines and wrinkles above the lips (“smoker’s lines”)
- Minimizing appearance of creases and wrinkles below the lips
A Volbella filler injection is actually quite simple and usually takes between 15 minutes to an hour, depending on the treatment area. Our Medical Director, Dr. George, MD, will evaluate your face and mark strategic injection points. Using a super-fine needle, he will inject the Volbella at various predetermined sites along the treatment area. Finally, he will evaluate the treatment area to assess whether additional filler is needed to assure maximum benefit to the skin.
Volbella XC comes with lidocaine, which makes treatment more comfortable. Typically, filler pain is minimal; however, the lip area has a tendency to be more sensitive. Therefore, we typically recommend choosing product with lidocaine for lip procedures. That said, we do know that individual pain tolerances vary.
Filler post treatment is fairly straightforward, and bad results are rare. Because cosmetic fillers are minimally invasive, they are safe and effective alternatives to plastic surgery. Following injection, there’s no downtime and most patients can return to normal activity immediately. However, some patients describe a mild pinching, stinging or burning sensation at the injection site. It’s advised that intense physical exercise be avoided for 24-48 hours, in order to minimize swelling. Some patients experience mild and temporary swelling, bruising, numbness, tenderness or redness, which usually dissipates within a few hours to a few days. Topical icing is recommended to alleviate these symptoms.
You will notice a subtle, instant plumping of the lips and a reversal of fine lines and wrinkles on or around the mouth following injection. However, it can take up to a week to see full correction. Once it’s reached full correction, a Volbella injection can last up to 18 months. However, it’s important to note that individual results vary.
Total price depends on the area treated, as well as the correction desired. Therefore, how syringes of Volbella depends. In general, we suggest that you come in for a private consultation to determine the full Volbella cost for the cheeks.
At Smooth Synergy Medical Spa in NYC, we offer a comprehensive menu of skin-restoring treatments that includes the complete line of Juvederm HA fillers: Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Ultra Plus, as well as Juvederm Vollure, Voluma and Volbella. Call us at 212-397-0111 to discuss your aging concerns with an expert in beauty. We’re here to create a treatment plan that takes your individual skincare needs into consideration.
- Volbella Volumizing Filler takes 15 minute to an hour, depending on the treatment area.
- Naturally-occurring hyaluronic acid promotes hydration of the skin and supports collagen production.
- In general, hyaluronic acid fillers vary by the viscosity and weight of their particle size.
- This makes each formulation suited to address particular signs of aging.
- Juvederm Volbella is highly effective for subtle lip augmentation and for smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles on or around the mouth.
- Instant, natural looking results.
- Yearly maintenance assures long-lasting result
- The first and only hyaluronic filler approved by the FDA to last up to 18 months.
- Juvederm Volbella is highly effective at:
- plumping the skin,
- enhancing contours,
- softening lines,
- adding volume.
- Lidocaine improves comfort during treatment.
- A “lunchtime” procedure with minimal discomfort and no post treatment downtime.
- Our Master Injector and Medical Director, Dr. George Liakeas, MD has been performing filler procedures for over 15 years.
- With an artists’ eye and a knack for understanding the contours of the face, he can achieve the aesthetic results you’re looking for from Juvederm.
Can we send your inbox some beauty?
Be the first to get beauty tips, the latest updates, and exclusive content straight to your email inbox.
Pro Nox: For Comfort During Treatment
Nitrous Oxide and Oxygen Delivery System
- Fast Acting
- Patient Controlled
- Quick Recovery
Forget nerves. Focus on results!