Rezenerate Facial Treatment
Best Facial, NYC: Rezenerate Innovates Skincare with the NanoFacial
Ready to take your facial to the next level? Rezenerate combines cutting-edge nanotechnology with high-grade silicon pyramids to boost absorption rate of nourishing serums by up to ten times. The result? A Rezenerate Facial offers noticeable skin rejuvenation in a quicker amount of time. Now, that’s advanced skin renewal, NYC!
Benefits of Rezenerate Facial
- Gentle, noninvasive and pain-free
- Takes advantage of state-of-the-art nanotechnology
- Superior ability to penetrate skin-restoring serums
- Sparks skin cell renewal
- Promotes blood circulation to the face
- Deeply hydrates and nourishes the skin
- Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
- Targets skin imperfections, like age spots, sun spots or acne
- Achieves tighter, plumper, more radiant skin
- Restores a youthful appearance to the face
Rezenerate was developed by estheticians, who wanted a a superior delivery system for penetrating product deep within the skin. A professional-grade, cosmetic wand with a silicon chip uses nanotechnology and high-grade silicon pyramids to open up millions of microscopic pathways in the skin. This process allows a cocktail of rejuvenating serums to deeply nourish and hydrate to the uppermost layers of the skin. Serums are seven to 10 times more likely to be effectively absorbed into the skin, which boosts and accelerates the skin-rejuvenating benefit of a facial. The process works to spark skin cell renewal, provide the skin with oxygen and moisture, as well as increase blood circulation to the face.
Rezenerate has amazing restorative and nourishing benefits for the skin. You will see instantly tighter, firmer, plumper and more radiant skin, as well as a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles. After about a week, your skin will have a more even tone and texture, and skin will appear more youthful. Additionally, balance will be brought back to acne prone-skin and dry skin will appear deeply hydrated. A series of treatments will reduce the appearance of sunspots and age spots, as well as heal certain skin conditions, such as acne.
The procedure is actually quite simple. A treatment takes around 75 minutes. First, the esthetician will cleanse the skin with medical-grade ingredients to remove surface dirt and debris. Next, she will exfoliate to remove dead skin cells on the surface of the skin and create a smooth palette for the skin to receive the moisturizing serums. Then, she will use the Rezenerate hand-held wand with a single-use silicone chip to send nanoscopic serums into the skin to nourish and repair skin on a cellular level. She will follow with a mask to soothe the skin. And, finally, cryoglobes are placed on the face to cool, soothe and reduce any redness or irritation.
A Rezenerate facial is one of the most gentle skin conditioning treatments around. It is noninvasive, so it is generally pain-free. It’s even effective on the thinnest, most delicate skin on the face, including the nose, forehead and around the eyes. The treatment does not use needles or heat, so it has no downtime and you can return to normal activity immediately following the procedure. Makeup can be applied immediately. Some clients may experience a slight redness or tingling; however, this generally dissipates within a few hours.
Because Rezenerate is gentle, it is ideal for all skin types and skin tones. So anyone who wants to take advantage of a skin-nourishing delivery system should consider a Rezenerate facial. Specifically, if you are squeamish about needles or are concerned about pain, Rezenerate is particularly suited for you. Further, if for any reason you are not a candidate for certain noninvasive skincare treatments, perhaps due to skin tone, pregnancy or nursing, or because you have extremely sensitive skin or a skin condition like Rosacea, a Rezenerate facial is a great choice for you. Rezenerate can give you skin-restoring benefits that rival other skincare treatments without heat or needles.
Starting with a package of Rezenerate Facial Treatments is the best way to maximize results, both in terms of cost and benefit to the skin. Clients should begin with a series of six treatments, scheduled 2-3 weeks apart. After the series, a Rezenerate facial once a month will work to maintain results.
Whether to get a Rezenerate Facial or Microneedling is something that is best discussed with a skincare professional, who can assess your skin and your desired treatment goals. In general, Microneedling is considered minimally-invasive and may require the use of numbing cream during the procedure, due to the use of very fine needles on the skin. On the other hand, Rezenerate is a noninvasive procedure that achieves it’s skin-restoring results through the use of nanotechnology instead of heating or penetrating the skin. Therefore, Rezenerate is considered the more gentle of the two procedures with less potential for risks or side effects. However, it’s important to note that, in the hands of a skilled practitioner, like a Smooth Synergy esthetician, Microneedling is a generally safe procedure with little to no downtime or side effects.
Because Rezenerate is so gentle, it can easily be combined with other skin-restoring procedures at one appointment. You may want to consider combining Rezenerate with Microdermabrasion or Botox, or any number of other treatments, in order to achieve multiple skincare goals at once.
Smooth Synergy Medical Spa has been in the medical spa business for over 15 years, and we pride ourselves on staying current on the latest innovations and advancement in the skincare and beauty industry. Rezenerate is the latest addition to a comprehensive menu of treatments performed by our skilled and experienced medical staff and estheticians. Call us at 212-397-0111 to speak with an Expert in Beauty to find out whether Rezenerate or other treatment/s might be right for you.
- A Rezenerate Facial is a simple and effective 75-minute procedure.
- Combines cutting-edge nanotechnology with high-grade silicon pyramids.
- Boosts absorption rate of nourishing serums by up to ten times.
- Noticeable, instant results, including deeply hydrated and nourished skin.
- Begin with a series of six treatments, scheduled 2-3 weeks apart.
- Follow with additional sessions to be determined by you and your esthetician, in order to:
- Maintain overall skin renewal or
- Addresss more challenging skin concerns, such as age spots, or balancing acne prone skin.
- A Rezenerate Facial is highly effective at:
- Nourishing and hydrating the skin
- Repairing skin at the cellular level
- Firming and plumping the skin
- Diminishing fine lines and wrinkles
- Targeting skin imperfections, like age spots, sun spots or acne
- No needles, no chemicals, no harsh abrasives, no heat, no surgery — makes treatment safe and easily tolerated.
- A “lunchtime” procedure with no post treatment downtime.
- Proven effective for damaged, sensitive skin.
- Appropriate for all skin types and tones.
Can we send your inbox some beauty?
Be the first to get beauty tips, the latest updates, and exclusive content straight to your email inbox.
What Sets Smooth Synergy Apart?
- Established in 2002, as one the first Medical Spas in NYC
- Cutting-edge cosmetic services
- Creators of beauty treatments like the Fanny Facial
- True synergy including layering skincare modalities
- Respect for your individual skincare goals (no judgments)
- Experienced, licensed estheticians
- Medical Director, Dr. George, on site, ready to meet your skincare needs
- Real solutions and superior results