Pre-Party Skincare Routine | Nicole Contos Insider Tips
Have a big party or special event on the horizon? Getting ready for the big reveal requires a plan. Here’s my Pre-Party Skincare Routine to help you figure out what skincare treatments to get when, in order to make a glowing splash:
Skin Treatments for Two Weeks Before:
- A Cosmetic Filler enhances contours, softens facial wrinkles and creates kissable lips. You’ll reach maximum party-ready radiance 1-2 weeks after treatment.
Skin Treatments for One Week Before:
- Halloween isn’t the only special day worthy of a Vampire Facial! A week after treatment, your skin will be a smooth palette for makeup that shimmers.
- Botox erases wrinkles, lifts eyebrows and smooths frown lines. Unveil your new look 2-7 days after treatment.
Skin Treatments for Three Days to A Week Before:
- Eyebrow and Eyelash Tinting Treatments are designed to complete your look. Wait a few days for excess dye and color to settle.
Skin Treatments for the Day of Your Celebration:
- For a dewy glow, give your skin the gift of an Oxygen Treatment, followed by our at-home skincare duo: Brightening Polish and Brightening Pads.
And, voila, you’re ready to head into hair and makeup for your big reveal!
Can We Send Your Inbox Some Beauty?
Like what you just read from Nicole Contos, Founder & CEO of Smooth Synergy Medical Spa in NYC? Be the first to get beauty tips, the latest updates and exclusive content straight to your inbox. Sign up to be a Beauty Insider.