Microneedling Vampire Facial®
Do You Show These Signs of Aging?
- Skin color looks more gray because of less blood flow.
- Fine vertical lines around the mouth
- Skin texture becomes less smooth.
- The person looks “worn”, or “tired”.
- Scars from trauma, acne, or chicken pox
Ways to Rejuvenate the Face…
You may have tried some of the following strategies:
- Skin creams and facial peels by a skilled aesthetician can be very helpful but sometimes are just not strong enough to rejuvenate the tissue adequately.
- Retin A and other prescription medications (like hydroquinone) also improve texture and should be carefully prescribed in a way that gives benefit without adverse effects. But, still, the results can be slow and less than what’s needed.
3 Steps of the Microneedling Vampire Facial Procedure
First, Dr. George isolates growth factors from the patient’s blood. He will draw your blood from your arm (just like getting a blood test done). Then, using a centrifuge, he isolates platelets from that blood (platelet rich plasma aka PRP)–all within about 10 minutes in the office. Second is micro-needling which entails 12 tiny needles on the head, which moves up & down at 8 thousand times per minute. Then our trained esthetician uses a micro-needling device to create multiple micro-punctures –both driving the isolated growth factors into the skin & creating stimulus for tightening and rejuvenation of the collagen of the face. Lastly, the esthetician will coat and soak your face with blood-derived growth factors. She paints the growth factors onto the micro-punctures so that the growth factors soak into the tissue for further stimulation of tightening and skin rejuvenation. The growth factors then activate multipotent stem cells already in the skin (tricking them into “thinking” there’s been an injury and new younger tissue should be generated).