Hydrodermabrasion NYC | Hydro or Hydrafacial
Hydrodermabrasion aka Hydrafacial / Hydrofacial NYC: Exfoliate, Hydrate and Nourish Skin
Literally, everyone is talking about Hydrodermabrasion (aka the Hydrafacial or Hydrofacial). And for good reason. It’s game-changing technology that’s extremely gentle, while also doing it all for the skin — from reducing hyperpigmentation to getting rid of wrinkles. At the same time, customized serums make it completely tailored to address your own unique skincare needs. Now, that certainly hits a sweet spot for the skin! Here’s more about Hydrodermabrasion NYC.
Benefits of Hydrodermabrasion (Hydrafacial / HydroDerm Facial)
- Improves skin’s overall health
- Diminishes fine lines & wrinkles
- Restores elasticity & firmness
- Reduces hyperpigmentation & photodamage
- Helps with acneic rosacea
- Diminishes enlarged pores
- Improves skin texture
- Clears congestion, blemishes, blackheads and whiteheads
- Instantly brightens and hydrates to restore a healthy glow to skin
- Improves signs of aging
Hydrodermabrasion is a great all-around skin-rejuvenation tool. Often, it’s compared to Microdermabrasion, because of its superior ability to resurface the skin. However, it represents a step-up from Microdermabrasion for three reasons:
- A Powerful Yet Gentle Treatment (No crystals, needles or heat) — Hydrodermabrasion is a completely non-abrasive exfoliation method. Essentially, it resurfaces the skin with a combination saline solution and oxygen. Specifically, a supersonic jet of water gently removes the top layer of skin to reveal the fresh skin underneath.
- Superior Results — Exfoliation isn’t the only advanced capability of Hydrodermabrasion. In less than an hour, it cleanses, exfoliates, and infuses serums into the skin. That means skincare results that include increasing blood flow to the skin, sparking collagen production, as well as deeply hydrating and nourishing the skin.
- Truly Bespoke Skincare — Each session includes a completely customizable cocktail of serums to meet all skin needs. As an example of its versatility, the hydrofacial can work well for oily and congested skin, as well as for dry and dehydrated skin.
Hydrodermabrasion achieves multiple things during a session, in order to resurface and restore the skin:
Cleanse and Peel
The skin is cleansed and a chemical peel is applied to gently uncover a fresh layer of skin with completely non-abrasive exfoliation. Specifically, the chemical peel is entirely personalized. Most often, our estheticians will suggest either a salicylic or glycolic peel at a concentration of acid to best suit your skin’s needs.
Extract and Hydrate
A hand-held wand is placed on the face. It’s powerful yet pain-free and gentle suction performs extractions to remove congestion and tighten pores. At the same time, it infuses the skin with deeply hydrating and rejuvenating serums. This cocktail of serums is always personalized and can include vitamins, peptides and/or antioxidants.
Fuse and Protect
The surface of the skin is saturated with these customizable solutions to nourish the skin and maximize your glow.
It’s extremely likely that Hydrodermabrasion will work for you, because, again, the treatment is both gentle and completely customizable. Whether you have aging skin with sun damage or are a teenager with acne, Hydrodermabrasion is likely right for you. If you’re fair skinned with rosacea or have dark skin with hyperpigmentation, Hydrodermabrasion is likely right for you. Dry skin or oily skin or combination skin…we can create a cocktail of serums that address your skincare concerns.
After a single session, your skin will appear deeply hydrated, smoother and more even with a healthy glow. A series of treatments spaced 4-6 weeks apart are generally recommended for skin maintenance, as well as to address more specific skin concerns.
Hydrodermabrasion is ideal for all skin types and skin conditions. The treatment does not use needles, abrasives or heat, so it has no downtime and you can return to normal activity immediately following the procedure.
There’s no difference between Hydrodermabrasion or Hydrafacial / Hydrofacial. Basically, Hydrafacial and Hydrofacial are both brand names of the device that’s used to perform Hydrodermabrasion treatment.
Generally speaking, Hydrodermabrasion is one of the most affordable noninvasive treatments around. Of course, the Hydrodermabrasion price depends on the condition of your skin to begin with, as well as your treatment goals. As an example, certain boosters may add to the price. Additionally, a series of sessions may be recommended to treat more stubborn skin concerns, such as rosacea. We always advise coming in for a complimentary consultation to assess your particular skin needs.
Come to Smooth Synergy Medical Spa, NYC, because of our expertise. Over 15 years experience in the medspa industry gives us the ability to deliver personalized results from each and every Hydrodermabrasion treatment. Additionally, our estheticians have literally decades of experience in the non-invasive cosmetic aesthetic business. They have a deep knowledge and understanding of your unique skin needs, as well as what Hydrodermabrasion can do for you specifically. Reach out to an Expert in Beauty to find out what we can do for you and your skin.
Can we send your inbox some beauty?
Be the first to get beauty tips, the latest updates, and exclusive content straight to your email inbox.
What Sets Smooth Synergy Apart?
- Established in 2002, as one the first Medical Spas in NYC
- Cutting-edge cosmetic services
- Creators of beauty treatments like the Fanny Facial
- True synergy including layering skincare modalities
- Respect for your individual skincare goals (no judgments)
- Experienced, licensed estheticians
- Medical Director, Dr. George, on site, ready to meet your skincare needs
- Real solutions and superior results