Coolsculpting Alternatives | Nonsurgical Fat Removal Treatment
If you’re here looking for an alternative to Coolsculpting, chances are you’ve seen the news that Linda Evangalista is suing Zeltiq Aesthetics, the makers of Coolsculpting. In regards to her suit, she says she remains “brutally disfigured”. Specifically, she suffered a little-publicized side-effect of the fat-burning treatment, called paradoxical adipose hyperplasia (PAH). More commonly referred to as “the stick of butter” effect, it’s when a mass of hard fat develops under the skin. So, if this story has taken Coolsculpting off the table, as the best nonsurgical fat reduction treatment for you, what should you consider instead? To compare, here’s our top noninvasive body contouring alternative system:
One of the Best Coolsculpting Alternatives | Ultrasonic Lipo Cavitation
AKA Cavi Lipo, it’s definitely one of the best Coolsculpting alternatives. Not only does it achieve similar fat burning and body contouring results, it’s also a much more gentle treatment that’s associated with fewer side effects. Specifically, Coolsculpting risks have to do with its use of extreme temperatures. Let’s drill down further:
What’s the Difference between Ultrasonic Fat Reduction and Coolsculpting?
Coolsculpting: By freezing fat cells (called Cryolipolysis), it causes fat cells to collapse. Once this process has happened, other cells come in to consume them.
Ultrasonic Lipo Cavitation: Uses three separate processes to remove stubborn fat and contour the body:
- Ultrasound: low frequency sound waves permanently destroy fat cells.
- Radiofrequency: gently heats at the deeper layers of skin, which causes collagen tissues to contract. This works to lift and firming the skin.
- Microcurrent: uses low levels of energy to cause cellular repair.
Following treatment, the lymphatic system reabsorbs the fat cells that are permanently destroyed.
Coolsculpting Alternative: Why is Cavi Lipo Better?
Not only is Cavi-Lipo typically a safer treatment, it offers other body contouring benefits as well:
- Results after Cavi-lipo are immediate, while Coolsculpting can take several weeks.
- Beyond fat reduction, Ultrasonic Lipo is highly effective at tightening, toning and repairing skin at the cellular level.
- Generally speaking, Cavi-Lipo costs less and per session than Coolsculpting, so it’s considered a cheaper alternative.
Where to Get Cavi-Lipo Near Me? Why Choose Smooth Synergy MedSpa NYC?
Since 2002, Smooth Synergy Cosmedical Spa in Midtown Manhattan, NYC has offered a comprehensive menu of body treatments, including Ultrasonic Lipo Cavitation, Endermologie or Lipomassage, Ultherapy Body Contouring, RF Microneedling for Body and Platelet-Rich Plasma for Body. Please reach out to us at 212-397-0111 to speak with an Expert in Beauty about which treatment is right for you.