Clean, Clear Skincare Essentials | Nicole Contos Insider Tips
I often get asked what treatments I recommend to create a good foundation for the skin. Hence, the following list of what I like to refer to as “Clean Slate Treatments”. In this month’s Insider Tips, clean, clear skin essentials that will help you maintain your skincare regime at the highest level:
A relaxing hour of soothing ingredients applied with magic fingers is a luxury right? True, but a Facial isn’t just a fancy indulgence meant solely for special occasions. A monthly Facial is a necessity for maintaining balanced, healthy skin. It’s perfect for:
- Providing a deep cleansing detox for the face, as well as clearing bacteria.
- Giving a little extra TLC to pores to create a smooth, clean palette for makeup.
- Encouraging blood flow to the face for a healthy glow.
- Delivering deeply hydrating product to the skin for fewer lines and wrinkles.
If you want healthy, glowing skin, a Chemical Peel is the go-to skin-maintenance tool for:
- Exfoliating dead skin cells that build up and lead to dull, rough and dry skin.
- Clearing the skin of oil and debris, which can clog pores and cause skin blemishes.
- Speeding up cellular turnover and boosting collagen production for fresher skin.
- Improving the absorption of nourishing topical skincare ingredients under the skin.
Laser Hair Removal
“Clean slate”, goes hand in hand with Laser Hair Removal. It’s the ultimate essential for forever-bare, ready-to-go skin, it’s great for:
- Preventing hair regrowth permanently following a series of sessions.
- Targeting dark, coarse hair, while preserving healthy surrounding skin.
- Treating many hairs at once with each pulse taking a fraction of a second.
- No more waxing, tweezing or shaving — enough said!
So take these first steps towards clean, clear and beautiful skin. Or as I like to say “you and improved”! Book an appointment with an Expert in Beauty today.
Can We Send Your Inbox Some Beauty?
Like what you just read from Nicole Contos, Founder & CEO of Smooth Synergy Medical Spa in NYC? Be the first to get beauty tips, the latest updates and exclusive content straight to your inbox. Sign up to be a Beauty Insider.