Cicalfate Post-Procedure Cream by Avene
Avene Cicalfate Cream is world-renowned for everything from healing wounds to reducing scars to helping with sunburn. Put simply, we love their line. But there’s a particular product that gets high praise from us. That’s because it’s specifically designed to offer superior aftercare for any number of nonsurgical aesthetic treatments. Called Cicalfate Post-Procedure Emulsion Cream, it’s specifically formulated for use post-procedure for treatments, such as Laser Hair Removal, Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP), RF Microneedling, Cosmetic Injectables and Chemical Peels. Here’s all you need to know about its skin restoring goodness:
Cicalfate Cream Benefits and Results
- Patented formula of highly effective ingredients
- Boosts post-procedure healing
- Highly regenerative active ingredients
- Repairs the skin’s natural barrier function
- Hydrates the skin
- Protects the skin from environmental stress and bacteria
- Soothing, cooling and calming
- Non-greasy, lightweight formulation goes on with ease
What is Cicalfate Cream? How Does it Help in Aftercare / Post-Procedure?
The results of all of our nonsurgical treatments are worth it. However, they sometimes come with temporary skin irritation or side effects following treatment. That’s where Cicalfate Post Procedure Emulsion Cream comes in. With its patented formula of ingredients, it speeds the process of skin repair, as well as helps maintain results.
What is Cicalfate Made Of? What Results Can I Expect?
Ciculfate is typically restoring, hydrating and healing. Specifically, the Cicalfate ingredients that encourage skin repair, include:
- Sucralfate, which promotes healing by isolating lesions from external aggressors.
- Copper-Zinc Sulfate Complex, which supports a healthy barrier function to encourage skin recovery.
- Avene Thermal Spring Water, which is clinically proven by 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin.
How Long Does It Take to Work?
It’s typical to see Cicalfate results after one application. That said, symptom relief is always individual.
Can I Use Cicalfate Everyday?
Yes, in fact, it should be applied twice a day following cleansing and drying the skin. It’s a rich, occlusive cream that’s generally non-irritating. With a light blue tint, it goes on transparent without feeling greasy.
Available for purchase at Smooth Synergy Medical Spa and Laser Center
About Smooth Synergy Medical Spa and Laser Center NYC
Smooth Synergy Cosmedical Spa is conveniently located in Midtown East Manhattan, New York. We offer a comprehensive menu of nonsurgical treatments. With close to 20 years experience in the MedSpa industry, we have the knowledge to help you decide which one is right for you. Reach out to an Expert in Beauty at 212-397-0111 to discuss your beauty goals.