Armpit Laser in NYC
The Best Armpit Laser Hair Removal in NYC
If you’re considering Underarm Laser Hair Removal, here’s some added incentive to take the plunge. Did you know that the average woman spends 72 days of her life shaving? With the laser technology available today, you can free yourself from this endless skin maintenence. Put simply, Laser Hair Removal for armpits is the best permanent solution for unwanted hair. So get set for forever smooth, ready-to-go skin, NYC!
Armpit Laser Hair Removal Benefits
- FDA Cleared
- Quick and targeted
- Comfortable and safe
- Costs less than a monthly waxing
- Permanent solution
- Eliminates razor bumps, red rashes and skin irritation
- Kiss never-ending maintenance goodbye
Laser Hair Removal is particularly suited to the armpit area. That’s because it eliminates three problems commonly associated with temporary hair reduction methods for arms:
- Skin Sensitivity — The skin on the underarms is particularly sensitive. That’s why it’s prone to red rashes, razor bumps and ingrown hair that occur in the aftermath of shaving or creams.
- The Shadow Effect — The proverbial five o’clock shadow isn’t exclusive to the face. For most people, the hair follicle remains visible on the surface of the skin of the armpits even after shaving.
- The Stubble Effect — And, of course, temporary solutions mean that coarse, dark hair will grow back in. As a result, unsightly stubble appears without regular upkeep.
Temorary fixes, like waxing, shaving or depilatories, get rid of unwanted hair only at the surface level of the skin. On the other hand, the laser device goes underneath the skin to reach the hair follicle at its source. By destroying the hair follicle, the underarm hair either grows back softer and less coarse, or doesn’t grow back at all. Bottom line: no razor bumps, no shadow, no maintenance.
The procedure is actually quite simple. It can take anywhere from a few minutes to an hour, depending on the treatment area. A skincare professional will apply a numbing cream to the armpit. Then, she will pass a handheld laser device over the treatment area to target thousands of hairs at the follicle. The sensation is usually described as like a light snap of a rubber band.
Permanent armpit hair removal is possible with a series of sessions. Hair typically grows in 4-6 weeks cycles, depending on the part of the body. During each session, Laser Hair Removal will get about 80% of this actively growing hair. Therefore, it usually takes 5-8 treatments to effectively treat one area. We recommend that you return every 4-6 weeks to target new active growth. Additional sessions may be needed after that. By adhering to scheduled treatments, you can achieve a permanent underarm hair removal solution.
Getting the best Laser Hair Removal in NYC starts with coming to Smooth Synergy Medical Spa. Our Candela laser systems are state-of-the-art and are used exclusively by our experienced, licensed estheticians. They can precisely targeting unwanted armpit hair, and assure the Laser results you’re looking for. Call us at 212-397-0111 to discuss Laser Hair Removal for arms, or for any other area where you wish to get rid of unwanted hair. An expert in beauty is here to answer all your questions and create a treatment plan that’s personalized for you.