Acoustic Wave Therapy — ED
Acoustic Soundwave Therapy NYC: Treat Erectile Dysfunction at its Source for a Long-Lasting Viagra Alternative
Don’t let Erectile Dysfunction define you or your relationship any longer. A new ED treatment called Acoustic Wave Therapy (also called Pulsewave Therapy, Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy, ESWT, or Soundwave Therapy) offers an Erectile Dysfunction breakthrough. By encouraging blood flow and tissue regeneration in the penis, safe yet effective sound waves heal the problem at its source — making Pulsewave therapy the long-lasting solution to ED that you’ve been looking for, New York City!
Benefits of Acoustic Wave Therapy
- Quick, nonsurgical, no downtime
- Safe and effective
- Long-lasting alternative to Viagra for Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Improves blood circulation within the penis
- Promotes tissue regeneration
- Encourages larger, firmer, more frequent erections
- Increases sensation and pleasure
- Enhances sexual performance
Acoustic Wave Therapy is an FDA-cleared procedure that painlessly and non-invasively sends low-intensity, high-frequency pulse waves to various points along the penis. These sound waves spark a whole host of regenerative functions in the penis. Specifically, they work to
- Break up plaque in the blood vessels to encourage blood flow in the penis,
- Spark a mini-inflammatory process that releases nitric acid — the same vasodilator in the body that’s encouraged following the use of ED medications,
- Stimulate stem cell production and growth factor formation, which encourages blood vessel growth and tissue regeneration.
As a result of these processes, erectile dysfunction is treated at its source — leading to better sexual functioning, sensitivity and performance.
There have been many studies showing the efficacy of Acoustic Soundwave Therapy for ED. In a study of 112 men with erectile dysfunction, 57% of men treated with Shockwave Therapy were able to resume sexual intercourse following the study, as compared with 9% of men on placebo.
Both Acoustic Sound Therapy and ED drugs, such as Viagra and Cialis, work to treat the underlying cause of many cases of erectile dysfunction — poor blood flow to the penis. By increasing blood flow to the penis, men are able to achieve larger, firmer and more frequent erections and recover the ability to perform sexual intercourse. However, ED drugs offer a temporary fix, which requires planning sexual intimacy ahead of time. Additionally, ED medications can come with side effects, such as migraines and dizziness. On the other hand, Acoustic Shock Wave Therapy aims to correct the actual mechanism at its source — creating a network of healthier blood vessels and stimulating tissue growth of the penis, which leads to natural, spontaneous and long-lasting erections.
Acoustic Shockwave Therapy has had wide medical application for decades. Shockwave treatment has become a standard protocol to break up kidney stones and fat (lithotripsy), restore arterial and vascular tissue, as well as provide pain relief for conditions, such as arthritis, tendonitis and bursitis. About 15 years ago, researchers in Europe discovered that they could use Shockwave treatment for erectile dysfunction to increase blood vessel formation, encourage blood circulation and growth factor development, as well as promote tissue regeneration in the penis.
An Acoustic Wave Therapy treatment is a simple, non-invasive procedure that is generally considered pain free. It usually takes less than 20 minutes. A numbing cream is applied to the penis. Then, a probe that is attached to the low intensity shock wave therapy machine is placed on the penis. This machine sends pulse soundwaves to various points along the penis, which sparks the body’s regenerative processes.
Better sensation and function usually occurs immediately following Acoustic Wave Therapy. Over the course of the next eight to 12 weeks, a process of neovascularization happens, which creates a stronger, healthier network of blood vessels and increased blood flow to the penis. The result is a stronger, harder erection, better arousal and sensation, as well as an improved ability to perform sexually. Additionally, growth factor formation and stem cell growth encourage tissue generation for a noticeable change in the size of the penis.
Because Shockwave therapy is noninvasive, pain levels are generally considered tolerable and there are no significant side effects. With the exception of strenuous exercise for 48 hours, patients can return to normal activity following treatment, including sex.
For best results, a course of treatment consisting of 12 visits is recommended. This treatment schedule should be broken into two rounds of treatment. Each round of treatment should include Acoustic Wave Therapy two times a week for three weeks for a total of six treatments. Patients should allow three weeks to lapse between the first and second round of treatment. Additional treatment may be indicated, and should be discussed with your medical practitioner.
Smooth Synergy Medical Spa prides itself on being on the forefront of therapies to improve the sexual health of both men and women. In addition to Acoustic Wave Therapy for men, we offer the Priapus Shot or P-Shot, which takes advantage of the healing growth factors called Platelet-Rich Plasma or PRPs found in your own blood to regenerate the penis and improve sexual functioning. Call us at 212-397-0111 to find out which of our sexual therapies might be the right for you to treat Erectile Dysfunction.
- Acoustic Wave Therapy is a simple and effective 20 minute procedure.
- Safe yet effective soundwaves heal Erectile Dysfunction at its source.
- Low-intensity, high-frequency pulse waves are sent to various points along the penis.
- Jumpstarts a whole host of strong regenerative processes in the penis, including:
- Breaking up plaque in the blood vessels, in order to encourage blood flow,
- Sparks a mini-inflammatory process that stimulates the same vasodilator as ED medications,
- Stimulates stem cell growth, blood vessel growth and tissue regeneration.
- For best results, schedule two rounds of treatment, as follows:
- Round One: come in two times a week for three weeks for a total of six treatments.
- Allow three weeks to lapse before starting round two.
- Round Two: come in two times a week for three weeks for a total of six treatments.
- After the second round, a total of 12 treatments will have been performed over a period of nine weeks.
- Acoustic Wave Therapy is highly effective ED Solution that:
- Results in larger, firmer, more frequent erections,
- Increases sensation and pleasure,
- Enhances sexual functioning and performance.
- Long-lasting alternative to the temporary solution provided by Viagra.
- No needles, no drugs, no surgery — makes treatment safe and easily tolerated.
- Better sensation usually occurs immediately.
- Full correction of Erectile Dysfunction is usually seen after 12 weeks, as the network of blood vessels becomes bigger, healthier and stronger.
Can we send your inbox some beauty?
Be the first to get beauty tips, the latest updates, and exclusive content straight to your email inbox.
What Sets Smooth Synergy Apart?
- Established in 2002, as one the first Medical Spas in NYC
- Cutting-edge cosmetic services
- Creators of beauty treatments like the Fanny Facial
- True synergy including layering skincare modalities
- Respect for your individual skincare goals (no judgments)
- Experienced, licensed estheticians
- Medical Director, Dr. George, on site, ready to meet your skincare needs
- Real solutions and superior results